Bot sniping

Hello everyone,

Since it seems that Blizzard doesn’t care about Bots even if we report them, I thought why not just get a list of all known Bots on both sides and then the other faction can kill them at least. Because I assume that no one of us want’s Bots on either side?

Horde bots:
Lamera - Swamp of Sorrows (Not confirmed)
Tauren Hunter - far south in tanaris farming turtles (edge of the world is the area called iirc)

Alliance bots:
Dwarf Hunter - far south in tanaris farming turtles (edge of the world is the area called iirc)
Dwarf Hunter - farming nagas on the beach at Azshara

1 Like

Be sure you’re giving the name of an actual bot, try talking to it, giving it trade.
Since not everyone is looking at forums ask around in guild and put a “Kill on sight” list in your guild discord if possible, hopefully we can deal with this on our server ourselves.

Lamera is someone i suspect is a bot, seen her “Troll female” multiple times, doesnt talk, just walks around from point a to b …Swamp of Sorrows.

Try trade after combat and some bots will try to trade their water and food as they go for a drink

1 Tauren Hunter and 1 Dwarf Hunter far south in tanaris farming turtles (edge of the world is the area called iirc)

1 Fem Dwarf Hunter farming nagas on the beach at Azshara

Go get your free honor

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.