Bots are screwing the economy soooo bad

There was a time, not that long ago, that you could get into the AH and find a variety of posters, with prices being fluent. Now? Now we have 1 person posting like 15 000 or more of ores or herbs, and on prices that no one can compete with, because they value the time they have ACTUALLY spent farming them. When will Blizzard start banning (again) bots… they are so messed up… literally taking a dump on the economy…
I really want people to pay some attention and, I’d say don’t buy from bots, but then again, I know that you want the mats to be cheeper, soo…
But in the end everyone is hurt by that, because the people who supply the mats, are the same people that after that buy the crafted goods. And in the end if we do not have the gold to buy from you, no matter how cheap you start selling, we still won’t be able to buy them.
So this is why bots are so bad for the economy of the game… Right now I am watching at someone that has posted 20 stacks of 50, 1 stack of 62, 12 stacks of 200 and then, another 168 stacks of 200. Please someone tell me that this person is not a bot? Or another guy with 11 stacks of 200?
And that is ONLY on Monelite ore, on Storm silver ore, same guy 12 stacks of 200, but the other one, here has only a few, 4 stacks of 50, 18 stacks of a 100 and 47 stacks of 1. Maybe he was on a mostly Monelite run?
With the Anchor weed (the most rare herb in BFA), we have so many stacks of 200, that there is no point in me saying who got how many. But here we see new names, (my guess more bots, cuz I really doubt it, that there are that many ppl who can farm 200 of anchor weed, like 1-2 stacks of 200 can be pretty stacking but 3 or more…? Doubtfull, buut, can be possible…, if this is their only really big stacks, it might be just playing the AH game). But then we get to the Siren’s pollen - 70 stacks of 200 + 11 stacks of 200 + 40 stacks of 100 + 39 stacks of 50… This is the same guy with the 168 stacks of 200 Monelite ore. I will stop here, because there is no point in rambling for much longer… The problem is, that this is not a problem in only our realm… It’s a lot bigger problem. It is not possible to fight them. Only Blizzard can do it. Or, if the whole server community starts ignoring them and buying only from real ppl, but that is nearly impossible, so…

its true - i track 49 bots since january and just 4 of them stopped farming and i doubt that they got banned.
Thats why Blizz is losing many subs but hey - just let it go

1 Like

How do you know it’s bots?

I mean tell me, have you ever seen 34 000+ Monelite ore in one person? and the same person selling 22 000+ Siren’s pollen, that has farmed it themselves? How long would it take? How many full mining/herbs bags would it take? So, to do that, I suppose, you have to farm for a lot of time, since I got around 100 per hour of monelite ore with my best runs… 10hrs equal 1000 so for 34k, it’s 340 hrs, or around 2 weeks of game time. So… How do I know it’s bots? Well no sane person will go 2 weeks worth of game time without posting ANYTHING in the AH…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.