Bots everywhere

How comes that literally 90% of the bgs I play have bots in them? I’m not talking about a single bot character, I mean those pack of 3-5 bots running like headless chickens. Sometimes even both teams have these pack of bots making literally 50% of the bg bots and not humans.

Blizzard said they banned a lot of bots but honestly doesn’t feels like. It’s so cringe to try to play a bg seriously and having to deal with this. I highly doubt blizzard solve this, it’s been there since day 1, but at least don’t lie your players like that, it’s obvious bots bring blizzard some profit otherwise there wouldn’t be too many this far in the xpac when pvp is kinda already dead.

Bots and WoW Tokens…what a time to play Wotlk.

1 Like

lucky for me i dont play any pvp in this game . i havent seen much in pve side of wotlk so it seems they probably are in bg mostly ?

They are where the profit is. Apparently 5man a bg bringing absolutely no performance to your group and probably losing it seems to make more gold than 5man a hc dungeon.

In SoD they were farming stockades, in vanilla classic they were farming lv60 dungeons. Bots are everywhere and people who play oftenly can see that, but yea, blizzard is completely “oblivious” of this.

1 Like

I find it somewhat amusing to watch them spambuff themselves with might or some other buff when they get cleaned:P

Running around, dotting them up and then just spam purge, and watch them spend every global on buffing themselves.

I know its bots and they dont care, but i cant really do much except find joy in the little things:P

They wont be banned for awhile, so the best i can do is have fun with them.

Saw some entertaining Wintergrasp fights with like 20-30 bot fire mages on each side. Tho it was few month ago.

Like Blizzard even care about that…

Current situation after doing BGs for like 3-4 days in a row:

There is literally only two type of horde teams in BG; Russian premades and 50% of the team being bots.

I only remember playing interesting battlegrounds during p1 and p2, there was few bots back then but nothing like this. AV is hilarous, a zerg army of 20 bots running around.

I report like average of 10 bots a day, next day I get blizzard mail saying that my report ended up in the botter getting banned, but the same day I join bg and see the exact same bot chars in every bg…

2 Likes

every single match what i’m joining is full of bots.
literally unplayable.

the worst thing when you have like 5-10 bots in AB then you get matched against a premade (some of them are intentionally not capping the last base to be able to farm free honorable kills and grief).
just got matched with the same firemaw premade 3 times in a row, ofc we had pally bots in every game.

doesn’t matter how many we report they just create a new character next day.
everyday i get an ingame mail from blizz saying that someone got banned, but it does mean nothing lately.

I can’t tell the difference between a bot and a classic player

bg bots dont mix well green dude make u love 1 player wear green fine entire team full green get opposing team full epice well you know lose

They are gearing up there, who knows where they will be later…

Btw. if you are gearing up pvp gear don’t buy your set items and weapons in Dalaran, go to Area 51, there you get S6 items ilvl 238 instead 213 for the same price, sadly you have to scroll a while to get there but worth it.

the only thing that changed in a year is that bots are no longer death knights lol

its pain in the a** to level herb or mining for cata since whole mithril/thorium vein and northrend is filled with bots

1 Like