Bots many of them

Hello every one

Its atm many many bots in the Cavern around even durin day is blizzard dealin with the issu ?

11 Likes

Its well alot is there any patrol or control by blizzard in zaralek cavern.
I see extrmly tight turing in fixed ruote and abve its Its off.
I see sumthing is wrong here.
Why is blizzard not doin any thing ?
is that hard to have blazzard patrol a server for bots ?

A frend of also report they mass report u so u get a ban is this soundin commen ?

If i type sumthing rude or considert mean less than 30 min i get a warning.
Why are so many bots not being dealt with ?

3 Likes

https://imgur.com/4RQQhZ5
while i was ice fishing, there was 15 bots there

Blizzard don’t have the balls to do a proper permanent ban of bots and sellers.

2 Likes

Could we not put all of these posts into one post?

Like, hello? Report and move on with your life, JEEEESUS.

but … but i thought forum people sad bots are not an issue :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Please show us where this was said. Until then, I’ll call you a liar.

3 Likes

I have to admit I’ve never seen anyone say bots aren’t an issue. I can understand that people may not notice them if they are in a less active zone like Zara Caverns, which seems to be where most are reporting the most traffic but people have mentioned other spots.

As always:-

To report a player in World of Warcraft:

1. Select the player’s character and right-click the target character portrait or right-click the player’s name in chat
  2. Click Report Player
  3. Select the most appropriate option
  4. Click Report

Note: To report a player in a battleground who is not participating, click on the player’s name and select Report Player Away.

To file a detailed report, including videos and screenshots:

1. Email Hacks@Blizzard.com
  2. Provide as many details as possible about the situation.

Due to the volume of reports, you may not receive a response from our team. However, we take all reports very seriously. Thank you for your vigilance!

You can’t post a working url without the relevant trust level, however you can paste in a url, highlight it then use the </> button. This just makes it easier for other users.

Link will look like this:-

www.demonstration.com

3 Likes

Even half the people who don’t run bots are bots.

Can see that im member in rank. dont know what rank is needed :slight_smile:
thanks for the tip, it’s also fixed further up hehe
https://imgur.com/4RQQhZ5

i remember at least one person saying bots dont affect gameplay so theyre not that big of an issue in retail obviously not gonna dig comments anyone wondering can check olf bot topics

your obsession with me become really sad

as always this is useless because by the time one bot gets banned there will be 10 ready accounts especially with the new boost. this can’t become a player responsibility. of course people should report and so do i all the time but it would be nice to see you guys calling for stronger actions from blizz.

i made a topic once :man_shrugging:

if we , as a community managed to demand better actions taken by them maybe things could’ve been better but of course like always people defended blizz like they aren’t customers and now we see these bot threads even more common in all versions

The second you’re called out its the same routine. Deflect and deny.

If you had a leg to stand on you’d shut me down with some facts.

Pretty telling that you pull the victim card, so unlike you!

Also, in that thread you linked nobody said bots were not a problem, they just disagreed with the level of effort Blizz should put into pursuing them. Your black and white view of “bots exist, kill them all no matter how inconvenient and expensive” is well, very you.

You can’t fight bots with human effort. Reports and ban waves are 100% wasted effort since the backend of botting software is fully automated. Every step of it.

3 Likes

it just makes it look like they’re doing something . we have been seeing ZC bot threads since the summer it can’t be that hard to put one person to keep an eye on that area if you cant efford any other method, use human power . SoD released and got filled with bots in a few days and now they’re going around as trains, just check this thread :man_shrugging: Bots out of control

Is it agains TOs to ban Classes abussed for botting in ur keys and raids u make ?

You sure? https://youtube.com/shorts/59Gtpsz-Wio?si=8Pr1n-r7DLmuHamd

Blizzard are destroying their own game from lack of action regarding to bots. They may not care at the moment because the bots are making them money, but when these bots stop being worthwhile because the genuine players have quit, its going to be too late.

3 Likes

Best just to ignore them, don’t even bother reporting them because they’ll literally always be back after Blizzard’s USELESS ban waves which only serves to catch out the odd player and not impact gold sellers in the slightest, which the vast majority of bots belong to.

Doesn’t help that WoW’s report feature sucks when you got bots overlapping each other making it difficult to report them all, you’re wasting your time trying to click the damn things.

2 Likes