Bots vs Living Flame lock

Hello,

Regarding the hot topic of locking one of the biggest servers for EU SoD, there’s a topic that comes to my mind.

If alot of players can’t get in the server, it’s because is full of people actualy playing the game, which could be “understandable” at some levels; however…

If there’s a, let’s say, 10% of the player base exploiting or hacking or, rawly said, just boting; they are not only inflating the economy and making harm to the other 90% of the people, they also are gatekeeping legit players from comming to that server.

That being said; I expect Blizzard to ban every botter in SoD, they are so easy to catch btw; in order to alow other players to play in the main server and, in order too to fix the economy and player experience.

This could be too for Gdkpers, and also for RMT buyer and sellers.

I would like to add, that the peak number that SoD has from day 1, will not be sustained for so long because the game will too bleed players. I’d suggest to explore the fact that if a player has created a character in a high pop server and it’s still under lvl 10, just expect that this player will not likely play the game, thus, that player should not be taken in count for the calculation of the server capacity.

Take care, and i’ll see you soon in Living Flame if they unlock it lol, meanwhile, i’ll just stare at a blanked screen waiting to actualy play SoD with my friends.

EDIT: Adding some cool pictures of all the things that are a side effect of this decision of Blizzard:

Side effects.

Side effects of not investing in real-time GMs

2 Likes

bots can play and we can’t

GDKP organizers are complicit with gold sellers

The gold sellers who own the bots

3 Likes

BiS hat for reading that, which is true to me too xD

it would be very easy for blizzard to dissolve this whole mafia!

if only he decided to really act

2 Likes

I’ll double up this theory.

What if Blizzard, has some employees working in the shadows, making profit with all of this RMTs? I know that’s not true, ofc, but just imagine how f*d up that it would be.

Funniest part is that, with their acts, they lead us to think that way. Lol.

1 Like

It’s not impossible, I’ve already seen it in multiplayer games! like ark survival evolved

corrupt developers who make money on a black market

1 Like

By the way, check this. People are selling accounts with characters in the locked server Living Flame (EU).

This is happening, and legit players can’t play on that server xd

1 Like

Very cringe

Ok but how did you fail to tag those mobs so many times

Open Living Flame Blizz.

I am really happy, playing on Lone Wolf :slight_smile:

#unlockLivingFlame
#banBots

Its may be true. There is official company with employees, who run gold sales.

#OpenLivingFlame

So disgusting. Bots and account sellers can play and real ppl are blocked.

1 Like