Bought wrong Region version

I’ve bought Shadowlands Heroic US version accidentally, I’m in EU, didn’t think it would make a difference what currency it was in i thought it would auto-convert? I’ve gifted it if that makes a difference. It’s not appearing on my transaction history…

1 Like

You would need to open a ticket and explain that you bought it by mistake.

Hey! :slight_smile: In World of Warcraft, different regions have different servers so buying on the US store means you only upgrade your US account. If you want to buy in the EU store you can with this link

Forum support can’t help with purchases but you can create a ticket here :slight_smile:

I’ve resolved this now - thanks

Hi, I made the same mistake. :frowning:

Did they refund your purchase without any trouble?

Attilio: The last post was 9 months ago. It’s extremely unlikely that the guy is still monitoring the thread.

In any case, necroing is against the forums rules, so you should in all probability, make your own thread.

You need to contact support asap. I don’t know if they can sort it but you won’t know until you try.

It’s stupid that this is an issue, having to wait 3-10 for a refund when it automatically puts my store to NA for whatever reason even though I’ve never played or created an NA account.

3 Likes

Check your browser settings per Grelier’s posts in US website as a default for Europe?!

To be honest the price being in dollars could have been a give-away that it wasn’t the EU site.

Does the automatic refund not work? You may have to do it on the US site.