Bounty boards are needed

Honestly, it still feels like random NPCs youre killing out in the world, even though its more active than before.

Much of this is due to the fact that its xrealm based and the people are just phasing in and out.

While it might not be a fix, it would be fun if there were some kind of leaderboards to keep track on people regulary in warmode that needs a good killin’…

While some classes might be better suited for this kinda stuff ( stealth ) , honestly who gives a fk, warmode need something that can make people go “ah its that fker again”

Anyway, have a good friday everybody!

8 Likes

I would support that - that would make me work on my pvp skills on a more serious lvl :+1:

3 Likes

Bounty board / WPvP leaderboard, nice! Very good idea! I like it!
Especially if it would make possible to follow to a target/bounty “phase” and make bounty itself more sticky / less easy to drop.

4 Likes

Bounties don’t drop till killed in WPvP by other players. No matter your phasing abuse (Horde has that in Stormsong and a bounty abused that for 1 a 2 hours once till we finaly had enough stun spam to kill him/her) or by turning off WM . +infinite from me

Ye this would be cool, love it.

You can get something like it using the Spy addon’s Kill on Sight list. Not what you describe, but closest I’ve found in an addon.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.