<Boys on Wheels> -[A]

Is looking for great players to smash Wrath content together! We’re a group of players who have played with each other, and individually achieved high end rankings and realm first titles in retail and classic WoW. Given the sad state of Zandalar Tribe, we have decided to call Hydraxian Waterlords our new home, and our looking for players to push the clear the content from day one, while maintaining a casual and friendly atmosphere in the guild, throughout the expansion.

Our focus is on Wrath, but we want to raid a bit before Wrath launch as well to get to know one another. This will start once the free transfers from Zandalar Tribe open up!

Are you looking for a guild where clearing the content on release day, and pushing for realm first, as well as a guild where a casual atmosphere is central? Look no further! We’re currently looking for any class/spec. Don’t hesitate to hit me up on discord for a chat if you’re interested!

My discord: Heyn#5663

3 Likes

Still looking for raiders! Add on me discord for a chat if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Imma holla @ you my g

Hey,
You guys still on Hydraxian?

We are! And still looking for great players to join us :slight_smile:

To add to that: Looking specifically for ranged dps, warlocks in particular!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.