Brand New "Triade" Guild

We are a brand new guild with less than a week, looking to create a gaming environment focused on fun without slack.

We created this guild for starting fresh. All other guilds have tons of years and a lot of achievements. We wanted to do it from scratch with nice people and grow with the guild, hence we are gathering a team for it :slight_smile:

We’re looking for nice, chill and dedicated people that want to do content daily with friends.

Our aim at the moment is to set a friendly guild roast, who wants to do mythic + or other adventures.

We are planning on raiding on 8.3, setting our focus on Heroic.

Want to hop on a fresh project, aim for a lot of guild achievements with friends and have great adventures in Azeroth?

Comment here or wisp me in-game, would love to have you on board :slight_smile:

Hey mate i am a returning player and for now i level up my Blood DK when i have time. I want a guild that they can help me improve with my char and of course i can help them as much as i can with everything. I want a social guild that we can discuss subjects with everyone and know each other better and when i hit 120 i can participate in a raid or in a mythic + or mog runs or achivements runs. I think that you can take the point. I want a guild that i can call Family. If you intrested you can add me Bowtruckle#7161 discord or battletag Bowtruckle#2287. Thx for your time. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.