Brawler's Guild advice for Outlaw?

Hi all,
So I’m currently stuck on the very last Brawler’s Guild fight (Ogrewatch) - I just don’t seem to be able to sustain Hudson’s constant damage with the tesla thingy.

Has anybody had any success with this as outlaw? Would it be better to use a different spec?
I’m 396 iLvl so I think that’s alright, and mechanically I do alright with outlaw normally (even managing the dreaded Mage Tower in Legion) but this one is kicking my butt! Help a gal out willya!?

Flask, potion before pull and just keep blade flurry toggled. spec dancing steel and deadly shot if you’re not already. Aslong as you’re cleaving and killing in the right order they should die. Don’t forget you can drums it too!

edit: if you can see if you got keep your wits about you on any of your pieces with snake eyes (only swap for one trait of it, helps big with cleave.) and enchant those weapons!!!

on a side side note it might come in handy with experimenting if you can out range Hudson or maybe invest into focus target gouge/stunning him if its really causing that much of a issue. (its been so long since I did it myself lol)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.