Break until fix

Call it whatever you want, I am a lock player and whatever I try I have always found myself getting back to my lock and I don’t know if it is my first class ever, yet I can no longer stand the current game design.

PVP is dead, back in time you had resilience and you had both ways to get gear up that are used for either pvp or pve. Not even mentioning those endless waiting queues - at least on horde side. I remember those times where you had many people joining BGs to farm those items and do their best to win which used to make the games even more competitive and even the best pve raid gear was not viable in pvp which totally made sense.

I liked the mythic thing but seeing that people only seek DH or rogue, and getting instant declines at 440 iLVL with 1.1k ish rio (have curve as well) for even +10-11s gives me nothing but headaches and I am done. I decided to go back to WoW like 6 weeks ago and I see now why the game dying. Every class is like the same already, social aspect of the game exist only when you get invited to a group and is restricted to say ‘hi’ only.

Anyway, good luck everyone who keeps enjoying it, I mean the main point of playing a game is to have fun and if you are having fun, good for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You could be the change you want to see instead of just clicking “queue for group” and rolling your eyes in exasperation when they take random rogue #274681 over you.

1 Like

Sucks you’re not having fun anymore but since this is post #234623453 of “I quit, and here’s why” I’m gonna go with…

2 Likes

Try a community for socializing and keys? [H] Zen Horde - Chilled PvE Community - #17 by Hínáta-kazzak

Can i roll neeeeeeed???
that stands for can i have your shinies?

pvp is trash honor is completely pointless which basically makes winning or losing a BG not matter AT ALL

m+ is trash because it’s ‘competitive’ content against scripted garbage so obviously people aren’t gonna pick a trash class that’s gonna gimp their run and people say “wElL JuSt MAkE YouR OwN gRoUp ThEN” yeah that 90% of the time ends up with waiting an hour for a tank/healer, OR BOTH and just disbanding because you value your existence over WAITING for an hour and then doing a dungeon that will most likely yield you le epic azerite power kek

m+ should be scrapped and the bright devs should bring back pre-legion PvP gearing and remove all this scaling madness they’ve been doing since legion

switch faction. instant queues and 69% loss ratio

now imagine being ilvl 400 or less, having 1/10 of available groups to sign up, no raiding scene to gear up.

if its hard to imagine just switch to alliance

1 Like

You Keep switching that ratio,are you… alright?

I play Alliance, I’m alright with gear level, I think this is more and more sounding like a “you” problem , because, well, this is just a “you” problem…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.