<Breakfast Raiders> Alliance Morning Raiding Guild! now Recruiting!

Our discord link for morning daytime raiding:

3/10M, Hungering Destroyer is dead, come join us!

We got Inerva to 7%, soon 4/10M! We could really use some ranged dps right now! :smiley:

LF dps to add to our daytime raiding mythic roster, get in touch if interested! ^^

Daytime raiding guild, yup we are still raiding during the day!

5/10 Mythic

Spots open:

Ranged dps
Healer

Contact us to say hi if interested!

Nearly 6/10M Xy’mox at 7% :stuck_out_tongue: !!

Looking for a dps Warrior to bolster our ranks, get it, bolster?! (ok its not a dps talent i know)

Bad puns aside, give us a shout! (Literally a battle shout)

and wer on to Blood Council with 6/10M done!

If you want to Mythic raid during the day, and have some experiance, then get in touch with us to have a chat! Socials are also welcome :slight_smile:

6/10M

DPS: OPEN!

6/10M - want to push Mythic Nathria with us, and raid in the mornings?!

Get in touch!

DPS spots still open!

1 DPS Warrior
Balance Druids, Warlocks, Elemental Shamans!

<3

Still looking for a dps warrior

Evertbody is still welcome to apply :slight_smile:

Cya Around :wink:

6/10M this reset 7/10M - we need that Warrior though, cos Battle Shout!

If you are Warrior (or WW Monk) or anyone that wants to raid mornings and has some experiance/gear to raid Mythic then get in touch!

<3

Pushing through Mythic Nathria like a hot knife through butter, still looking for able and reliable Mythic raiders that want to raid in the daytime!

9.1 inc, also planning for then if you fit the above criteria and plan on returning.

<3

Still looking for decent Mythic experianced raiders to join our team. Get in touch if you want to raid in the daytime!

Tanks: Closed
Healers: Closed
Melee: Meh
Ranged DPS: Where you at?!

Got life responsibilities etc in the evenings, got time to raid in the morning and want to progress Mythic? Come on over to our discord and say hi!

Hello, its me again.

<— Daytime Raiding, 6/10M soon to be 7, come say hi!

Good morning potential raiders, that want to raid, in a guild that raids specificially, in the morning…

Welcome.

Mythic raiders or potential Mythic raiders with at least GOOD HC parses (yeah we talking the purple ones) come over and have a chat!

We also run social raids and have a blistering sexy group of people that are online most of the day.

Get the discord link, and hop on over!

:100: :star_struck: :raised_hands:t4:

Ok ok i lied, maybe I’m not that hot, we are still looking for raiders however, ranged dps come hither!

Myth Council 7% - going down next reset!

Pop on over if you have some experiance and want to raid Mythic Nathra.

We also except socials!

Outdated forum post, new one is here: Breakfast Raiders! (Morning Raiding Guild) - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

1 Like