<Breakfast Raiders> Alliance Morning Raiding Guild! now Recruiting!

Greetings!

Breakfast Raiders
Is an upcoming morning raiding guild 09:00 -12:00 Server time, (Thurs & Friday) on the Server Ravencrest, with the intent of progressing Heroic & Mythic in the forthcoming Shadowlands Expansion. The Goal is to get Ahead of the Curve achievement and then progress into Mythic.

This Project Specifically
Now that’s out of the way, the intention of this thread is to gather a lot of attention towards the idea of raiding early Mornings, while still being able to secure an everyday life outside of gaming. We do encourage wholesomeness, helping each other out and making it a pleasant time for everyone involved.

What is Breakfast Raiders looking for?
We are currently looking for more Raiders and Socials to fill up the ranks!
All Classes and Specs, Raiders and Socials are welcome to join our little community!

What if Raiding ain’t my thing?
First of all, welcome to you too. And no worries my friend, raiding is not everything this Guild stands for - as much as raiding matters to Breakfast Raiders , socializing, Dungeons, M+, PvP’ing and just chatting around means just as much if not even more We believe a solid & engaging community is key to creating the right environment for successful raiding and everyday guild life!’
Regardless of your ingame intentions we would love to have you on board.

Are Raiding-times Established?
The short answer is Yes! Raid times will be from 09;00 to 12;00Gametime
we will be Raiding on Thursday and Friday! depending for demand we might add in another third day, (Monday or Tuesday)

Please add me on Battle.net or simply join the Discord for more questions!

Bnet: MrMax#2149
Discord link: https://discord.gg/Qb8vMYs

i hope to be able to have a chat with you! have a nice day

6 Likes

I saw you looking for a guild on the guild recruitment server. Good luck with your guild!

1 Like

Great guys, join them!

2 Likes

we got alot of people joining and creating new charakters on Ravencrest! good thing leveling is rather quick right now with the shadowlands pre-patch!

1 Like

How very cool :star_struck: :+1: :+1:

Still spaces for DPS, Healers, maybe a tank! Please come and have a chat on discord if daytime raiding interests you!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/eKwFXnr

Morning potential Breakfast Raiders!

Recruitment is going super well after only a week or so we have already a good number of people involved, all active.

Recruitment still open for Shadowlands daytime raiding in the mornings!

Healers: are looking quite full, perhaps a Priest and a MW to fill the team.
Tanks: Looking for an experianced applicant that knows there stuff.
DPS: ALL ranged needed. Melee, DK/DH please get in touch!

Discord link: https://discord.gg/eKwFXnr

<3

Just joined this guild pretty friendly people, done some content with them went pretty good. Love it.

1 Like

Hello from the Breakfast Raiders,

We are still recruiting.
All spots open but we are specially looking for Ranged DPS
We are very active and running M+'s waiting for SL too hit.

Come join us on discord for a nice chat or to ask questions.

1 Like

Daytime raiding here!

Getting lots of really good feedback!

We are looking for mainly ranged dps (Boomie, SP, Mages especially, but feel free to get in touch if you play other classes, nothing is closed as of yet)

Also limited melee spots open, all classes but pref DK, DH. (Again nothing is closed, but we are close)

Morning raids, thursday&friday 9am to 12.

Shadowlands is soon, feel like a fresh start?! Come check out our discord for a chat now!!

Come join us, people here are really fun :wink:

Were are all you daytime raiding dps? :+1:

Come check us out, join our discord, see what we are about?!

Bnet: MrMax#2149
Discord link: https://discord.gg/Qb8vMYs

Hey again, can’t believe the response has been this great! Searching a few more players, mainly dps however get in touch anyway to have a chat even if you want to main other roles!

Tanks: Full
Healers: Paladin/Priest
Melee DPS: Open, not many spots left
Ranged DPS: Open

Hope to speak soon! :+1: :star_struck:

can i just ask classes (currently maining horde, but i might switch to alliance depending on class (i’ll most likely level a new)

All dps is open, we would prefer to have a solid raid group than people not playing classes they don’t want to! Other than x melee, x ranged, its not a big deal at this stage.

I’d suggest joining our discord, having a chat and see if its of interest to you! :slight_smile:

:+1: :+1: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :star_struck: :star_struck:

27th its release day! Welcome to Shadowlands, oh, just wait a bit, not quite ready yet peeps…that aside if you want to daytime raid in SL then please join us!

We are recruiting openly. Specificially the below, but all are considered, its a fresh start at the start of the expansion!

Healers: Priest, Paladin
Melee: DK, Warrior, DH
Ranged: Hunters, Warlocks

Remember all are welcome, so if your class isnt in the above, get in touch anyway!

:+1: :+1:

Hello to all,

We are still recruiting feel free to join our Discord and ask question.

Come run mythic+ with us, let’s prepare for Shadowlands ^^

Release date is out!

We are recruiting openly. Specificially the below, but all are considered, its a fresh start at the start of the expansion!

Healers: Priest, Paladin
Melee: DK, Warrior, DH
Ranged: Hunters, Warlocks

Remember all are welcome, so if your class isnt in the above, get in touch anyway!

:+1: :+1: