Breast Size Slider

If you can create abominations with breasts larger than a whole Gnome sure it would lead to issues but if all those sliders are between a +/- 1.5% for some things like neck and a +/- 5% for things like height and breasts it won’t create that kind of clipping hell really

But I agree extremes would create bad quality

A breast slider is not needed in this game.
If it came with sliders for everything, then sure.
But the fact you are only asking for breast sliders… yeah…

4 Likes

just play tauren if you want breasts

Only if it’s male and female. No discrimination. Man boobs are also a thing :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Exactly, we know your game. This topic comes up time and time again. The fact you only mentioned breast sliders and nothing else shows what your mind is set on, and it’s perverted. If you want to oggle over some pixle breasts go else were on the internet.
Your intentions are not as you claim.

This backs up my opinion on you as you refer to a female as “chick”. Do you want an option for a male slider too that makes the bulge bigger or smaller?
The only thing shameful here is your poor attempt at trying to cover up your true intentions with this post and what you really want.

There was quite a lengthy discussion about this previously too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes pls I want a big bulge, would help me overcome my complex about my real life situation.

2 Likes

Oh well in that case… still no.

1 Like

Is this Ben? it’s the weekend and this is this guys first time posting.

Why would you, can’t even run fast with boobies, so annoying

Gnomes with LL size boobs :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Uh, have you played WoW? Clipping is the norm.

My moobs beg to differ.

3 Likes

My name is Rethric

Sometimes we have to suffer a bit for our looks.

1 Like

This thread was already here just a little while ago I think? Anyway, no thank you. A lot of those mmos with 1000 sliders put all the effort in character creation and nowhere else. I always get the feeling they want you to spend 4 hours making the perfect character, just to make you more attached to your character so that you forgive the glaring flaws of those games more easily and don’t immediately quit after 10 minutes of gameplay. :rofl:

Customization is good, but one of the reasons I play WoW is believe it or not the simple character creation and free barber shop. There’s no pressure! Any time an mmo comes out now with sliders for everything from hair length to eye depth, I don’t even try it. It’s exhausting to spend hours in the creation screen only to accidentally forget one slider and turns out the character has a comically huge nose or their skin’s texture makes them look like they’re made out of sandpaper in most lighting (except the lighting in the creaton screen… :thinking:).

I’d rather they keep the options locked like they are now, but allow endless combinations of them. This way the more creepy or troll players can’t take advantage of the system either. There aren’t any eyesore characters giving me nightmares, or people taking advantage of the system to do questionable things.

Because of that, if we got sliders, I would quit the game and never come back. Based on how a lot of the playerbase acts and talks in game, I really don’t think they can be trusted with something like this.

1 Like

Have you completely missed all the male noem and night elves running around? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Aww, I like them both. They just look funny to me! :laughing:

I think he refers to the transgender character with long blonde hair and built like a brick-house (no breasts).
That’s because that he criticizes the fact that the human females have a certain size breasts, which he thinks are too big.
I still think it’s a joke, though. :stuck_out_tongue:

For the mysoginist incel extreme righters in here trying to coop the thread to push their anime size knockers agenda, get your own thread. I just want fair representation for all sizes.

So you call huge breasts abominations, body shamiing! offending!

Hi, its me. We don’t wanna spam forums with breast size threads it is better to discuss under 1 thread.

1 Like