Breast sliders

This idea came from asmongold and i can just imagine all the controversies, rps, erps that would happen because of it.

17 Likes

I like busty women, but I don’t think it’d be a good idea to go overboard with that in a 12+ game.

18 Likes

true but i really dont want imagine gromes and goblins

1 Like

It would make WoW unserious and I’d leave the game.

Playing aion with a friend:

Me: What the hell?
Him: Might as well pick the biggest boobs or I’ll regret it later
Me: …

4 Likes

well he did not regret it

Draenei: “I have the biggest Breast”

Vulpera: Slides it bigger

Vulpera: “Not anymore”…

6 Likes

It’s pretty normal when done properly.

Look at Elder Scrolls Online’s character creation.

• boob slider
  • butt slider
  • thigh slider
  • height slider
  • shoulder width slider

and many many others. It makes characters diverse, not obscene. You can make anything from frail spindly mage through a +sized housewife to a muscular warrior woman.

Having something like that in WoW would be great.

50 Likes

Even the Sims game

3 Likes

I want to stab him with a carrot just because of this thread existing

No, don’t question me, trust me it will get more confusing

1 Like

Yer so wacky, my good man. Which is why yer one of my favourite posters. :skull:

1 Like

I support boobs sliders, but only if we also get belly sliders and (for males) bulge sliders

23 Likes

it would only be equality

4 Likes

No, we do not need that in this game.

3 Likes

goat waifus become reality

7 Likes

looks left
looks right
.Jigles

8 Likes

I think it’s more to do with engine/code functionality tied to armor pieces/animations rather than if Blizzards wants to or not.

ESO which runs on the hero engine, same as the neglected SWTOR was built with this in mind. But it suffers in other areas, such as clunky movement, animations and spell casting.

I think you are asking of too much of a overhaul of core source code to make this happen, but you have to ask a Blizzard Software Engineer for a clear answer.

2 Likes

Gonna post these again.

Belf boob slider https://i.imgur.com/cWFvBgI.mp4

Human boob slider https://i.imgur.com/l3bqTLf.mp4

These were posted over at MMO-champ a few weeks back. Sadly they turned out to be fake.

8 Likes

If done correctly all types of sliders would be fun and promote unique looks in the game.

What people think is that blizzard would simply add D+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ size and be like job done!

Imo, hands, arms, legs, feet, height, structure, muscles, shoulders, head, belly, breasts, thighs, glute, waist, chest, neck and ear sliders would make the game definitely much more interesting, diverse and cool looking if done correctly and done with an lore attached to it.

Lore attached to it is for example let’s say height slider.

The slider goes from 20-200

Gnomes can be from 20 - 50, and current gnomes are 30.
Tauren goes from 120-200, and current tauren are 150.

Etc, so you can have a tall gnome but not a gnome tall enough to break the lore if you get what I mean.

Like wise for all others, orcs can be much more muscular than other races, dreanei can be the widest etc.

6 Likes

Can not see anything under the tabard anyway.