Breast sliders

The difference being that Elder Scrolls online is a joke while WoW is the dominant most known MMO on the market.

Let’s not forget what blizzard’s most famous for, taking " jokes " and making them into something epic :wink:

1 Like

In the pandaland case I don’t mind. But what the op suggests is just really dumb, is this World of Warcraft or adult star simulator?

I support this. Why would only some people get to enjoy things and the others not?

(I have a feeling a surprisingly other slice of the population would use that to the max, and not the guys that you’d think would)

2 Likes

Hello 12 year old kids and welcome to World of Warcraft!

First you pick a faction, then a race, then a class and finally a name. But wait, before you decide to embark on a epic adventure, make sure that you adjust the size of your character genitals, so that you are prepared to defeat whatever dragon that you may encounter on your travels!

5 Likes

Being a hero is BDE in itself.

And hold up, so choosing boob sizes is a-ok but when it comes to other body parts you suddenly have an issue? LOL

14 Likes

I don’t understand, you realize having bigger breasts doesn’t really make you an adult star.

And like I said, if done correctly without allowing players to go to immersion breaking and silly sizes it would be cool.

I don’t get why we should refrain ourselves from having cool stuff in the game and unique customization options so we don’t all get stuck looking the exact same.

People are only focusing on : They’re HUGE!

instead of :-

1- Warrior elf, good muscle definition, smaller in sizes and wider in frame.
2- Orc mage, slightly less muscles, smaller in frame
3- Human warlock, tall and skinny, almost anorexic, pale and supports a majestic beard
4- Night elf priestess, blessed in body, majestic and loving.
5- Pandaren windwalker monk, Fit, muscular, ( think emperor shaohao )
6- Human brewmaster, big belly, large, tall, drunken, messy hair and the best drinking partner you’ll ever get ( think Bo’rai cho ) from Mortal Kombat

And much much more cool looks, just because some people will just go for silly looks when like I said, even that can be remedied.

9 Likes

you guys remember this

1 Like

They wanted this game to represent everyone right, where are my huge breasted female representations? Gay characters, black characters but no big-huge breasts? This is literally discrimination against such females, this is a crime.

:smirk:

2 Likes

never forgetti a mistress moaning spaghetti

I mean, perhaps they should think of the children. :slight_smile:

There’s really no need for any boob or bulge sliders, now is there? There are plenty of sites and even other games where one may indulge in one’s…inner desires.

1 Like

No? I think boob sliders is just as dumb and perverted in a childrens game as genital sliders are. Jesus, are normal people so depraved that every aspect of their adult life needs to be reflected in every form of entertainment?

1 Like

LGBT in this game is okay but boob slider is dangerous for children okay, rofl.

11 Likes

sims has boob slider and its 12

13 Likes

Do you cover your child’s eyes everytime you see a woman with an above-average breast passing the street?

23 Likes

Nono… It’s called “posterior dimensions slider” in ESO :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And that is where I stopped paying attention.

Two words you never want to hear in a sentence.

“Asmongold” and “idea”

6 Likes

No it came from FFXIV

No I cover my own eyes while shouting “YOU WILL NOT LEAD ME INTO SIN, VILE TEMPTRESS!”

12 Likes