Breath of Sindragosa longevity

So it’s just to get some feedback on how to keep Breath of Sindragosa going. I’ve read that you can keep it going for between 60-120 secs. Personally I can do maybe 20 secs at best.

So before popping the ability,I make to buff up on runic power and pop empower rune weapon to give me a quicker rune generation. I don’t really know what else to do to further extend the time of the ability.

Am I missing a trick?
Any feedback is greatly appreciated cheers

Potentially doesn’t have the right runeforges? Hysteria helps a lot. Also maybe not the right talents?

In wotlk frost was cool fat crits no breath, then some bad dev came and took over and it looks like this, maybe it’s time to kick this guy?

The guy that designed breath shoud be kicked from the company, he is not good.

2 Likes

I’ll look into the tree.I’ve tied both hysteria and razorice. So are you yourself able to eekp it up for 60 secs or so then? If so I’m quite obviously doing something wrong.
Cheers

You can keep it up indefinitely on some fights in the raid

Hey Bicepspump thanks for your info. Are you by any chance the same guy that does DK videos on youtube as well as written guides on Wowhead?

Yes, that’s me!

1 Like

CaN I HavE YoUr AutoGraph :smiling_face_with_tear:

Seconded. 100%

I think thats largely opinonated.

I like breathe.

The failing is the fact every season without fail its the BiS to play.

Hey Biceps that’s amazing! Wasn’t expecting that. I’ve tried your dw obliteration build instead and it’s working quite well. I wanna try unholy again but since playing the obliteration build I’ve started stacking mastery instead of haste. Do you reckon it’s still worth playing or would I need to start stacking haste again in order to make it viable?
Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.