Breath of sindragosa

Are frost dks still forced to play with this garbage unfun talent in mythic + dungeons to do decent dmg?

yh pretty much, some can still play pillar build but i think min maxing is BoS.
though i hate frost so i play unholy due to it being just better overall for pve

“forced”?" unfun? thats your opionion man… for example i like a lot actualy… so depends on your pow. no we are not forced and no its not unfun…its actualy a skill talent to know when and how to maximaze its potential and verry unique

And in raids. Might change in 9.2 and obli build could be better in raids. But with new changes to the tier set BoS got better, so in m+ its almost 100% will stay and in Raids chances are even.

LOL

U not forced to do anything, obliteration is just fine.

and in 9.2 2hand oblit will be best spec for raids m+ and pvp anyway… the frost setbonus is better uh one in every instance

Maybe in raids, but not im m+, because with new changes to T2, every used RP has a chance to proc KM, and sindra eats a lot of rp. While even with T4 obli aoe dmg is questionable

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.