Brew bad and ain’t fun

brew bad and not that fun anymore, having to blackout kick in a 15 mob pack instead of spin is meh

lame defensives, stagger ain’t helping from insta deaths if couple mobs hit you at the same time

monk is close to unplayable if it wouldn’t be for the defensive trinkets that help with 50% of incoming damage and celestial fortune or the 3k armor provided by augs (aka extra 9% dmg reduction since our base armor is ~5k or ~20%)

we need more armor, at least a 3k, or some stagger scale for the amount of mobs around so it wouldn’t be too op in raids, or some 10 sec 20% dmg reduction on a 1 min cooldown

or just a spin dps increase so we can que 20s and top the meters for fun

1 Like

you have a pretty high rio for something that is bad and no fun

Well, there are monk tanks who have timed +28’s and even 29’s so this person still has lots to improve lol.

indeed, there are 3 monks that timed 10 28s and a 29 pre chain nerf, all 3 had an aug to cover their armour weakness and a pally that can sac whenever needed

add 2-3k armour and he’ll still be the lowest hp and lowest armour tank but that will save from one shots and definitely will not break the class or make it op

And regarding your polite way of calling me a noob, I timed most or maybe all 22s both weeks early to mid June (season started mid may so there was no meta yet and was easy to get invited into groups) and gave up pushing mostly after, I am aware of how the class works tho

I made this thread because brewmaster is definitely in a very bad spot for quite some time and nobody is discussing this on the forums

U got that right, it seems the best brew players completely abandoned the spec after these recent damage nerfs.

i can tell you what ain’t fun
sitting in queue for 90 min trying to get into any 25s
where ppl would still pick a bear over you thats 2k rio below you

i have given up on my monk after the nerfs
even though i’m fully geared

2 Likes

what do you expect at 25+ ? Thats literally the Key Range to play your own Key with your own Groups if you aint a Meta Spec. Sure it is 150% possible with any Tank but why would a Random Guy take you when he knows how easy it will be with the Meta Pick

i played Bear in season 1 and i still suffer from PTSD. Blizzard is absolute dog when it comes to fixing/buffing underperformers within a reasonable time.

Celestial brew is useless at high keys it disappears in 2sec at +25
it should be with % like absord 50% for x sec

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.