Brewfest bugged

My main characters are for the Alliance. But there is a little cow - a paladin. I always loved events because you can level up characters easily and fun. But now my little paladin and I have been deprived of this joy. Because of a bug, it is impossible to complete either the quest or the event with the dwarves. Let’s see what happens tomorrow after the server restart. But for some reason there is little hope, and the Festival is not eternal.

1 Like

I can only do the ramrace and barking in IF currently, shouldnt there also be quests for the wolpertinger stein, and zapping pink elephants? Also the spy doesnt spawn in BRD, also not if I go there the old fashioned way instead of by queue/teleport.

2 Likes

event seems to be fixed now the daily ram ride around org seems bugged ^^ jeez

1 Like

Fix one thing, break another :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

never paying a sub again

1 Like

That one was apparently only available in the US - I’ve been checking for it myself.

May also be US only.

I was happy that I could make a uv with mugs! But trying to make an advertising qv in Orgre, I realized that it is now bugged. How can you break something that worked for so many years??

The holiday, which takes place once a year, is irreparably spoiled for the representatives of the Horde.

2 Likes

they fixed now apples and mugs only to make one entire daily bugged that gave 15 coins and the total making kind of no difference in what was fixed now.

Incompetent company, can’t do shiet at all.

1 Like

This is the worst brewfest ever! Blizzard has totally ruined it! How can they mess with brewfest its their flagship event! :frowning: I personally know alot of people who pay for wow only to experience and have fun with brewfest, the event, the music and the people and now they have to wait another full year to have a chance to fully immerse and enjoy!! Big bummer!!

2 Likes

And the main injustice is that the Alliance is doing fine, but the Horde has had bugs from day one.

compensation please !!!

1 Like

It was job of dwarven mafia to dealt with imposters and copycats from Orgrimmar who triying to flood market with cheap and tasteless beer.

2 Likes

Classic is an abandoned project
So nothing will be fixed…

2 Likes

Nine days into the event and the Horde barking quest still doesn’t work…

2 Likes

the horde side on cata is bugged as hell. for long period now .
there are 2 Quests from goldrak huntsniper that i cant take…
for some reason i cant obtain the Q

1 Like

Guess these are about pink ellek elephants and bunnies? Well thouse 2 work on US realms, but are disabled in the EU due to law forbiding showing of drunk person beating animals.

What you still see is addon called Questie giving marks about them on worldmap and minimap. Just shift + left click while howering over respective blue exclamation mark and disable tracking of those 2 quests in Questie.