Brewfest bugged

Time to moan again brewfest event is bugged cant use the stein things for invasions or quests disabled all addons relogged countless times flown away and back again

6 Likes

15 hours still not fixed

2 Likes

fixed the flags now just need chug and chuck quest and the invasion event fixed.
Were getting there :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

horde side still bugged ^^

1 Like

gonna keep posting “bump” cmon blizz sort ya self out fix our event.

2 Likes

And I cannot find the Brewfest spy.

2 Likes

Still not fixed!!
Im also joining you here, i pay a subscription to get a funcional product, not a buggy thing, goddamit

What the hell is this heresy, all ally player can do the whole event, and who is Horde is locked!
Give us the same treatment as them. we are also paying.

4 Likes

BUMP brewfest stiens still bugged on horde event come on devs pull your fingers out also we want compensations for the lost coins we would have gotten.

2 Likes

It would be nice if some of the devs at least reply “hey we are aware of the problem”; “trying to fix it”; or “we don’t give a damn”. Quest is still bugged. Ironforge stein works but if you lose it you need to go there again…

1 Like

Immagine that you have to steal mugs from iron forge and came back to orgrimmar to trow it on the dark iron dwarf that spawn all over the place, everything in time ofc.

1 Like

BUMP still not fisxed.

BUMP still not fixed

Same here, not spawning in the Grim Guzzler

1 Like

Complimentary Brewfest Sampler - BROKEN.

1 Like

BUMP still can not pickup samplers come on devs stop watching RTWF and fix this

1 Like

Nobody will fix this… i give up on DEVs… they wont give a f about us… we pay for unworking products… so sad.

Still bugged after weekly reset/patch. Subscription cancelled.

yup was an update today.
And guess what still not fixed stop watching RTWF and fix our game DEVS.

It is strange that only Horde players are complaining. Saw troll priest yesterday during dark iron invasion at Ironforge.

1 Like

yes alliance brewfest is not bugged so we have to go there get a sampler and return.

2 Likes