Brewmaster nerfs wishlist for TWW

Brewmaster has been my favorite spec both class fantasy and playstyle, it set itself apart from other tank with it’s niche Smooth damage intake but it slowly lost it’s identity over the last expansions.
I hope in war within with the monk rework, brewmaster would go back to leaning more into stagger.

Wishlist for things I would like to see nerfed or removed in the war within.

1. Stagger scaling with agility Stagger is the main reason to play brewmaster, having stagger scale so heavily with agility meant it’s better to not to play a brewmaster for the first few patches as the stagger isnt noticable until late in the expansion, this also introduced a double scaling for brew
  2. Celestial brew Celestial brew is essentially a divine shield on a 30 second cooldown, having it made us go from the “smooth damage intake tank” to the tank that alternates between immortality and wet paper towel, it also cheesed just about every tank buster mechanic in every raid especially when combined with a CD, in return M+ brewmaster struggled

Wishlist for things I would like for Brewmaster
Utility Brewmaster has so many buttons yet so little utility, brewmaster needs utility to feel better in m+ especially in a pug environment. here are a couple of examples

• Mob control like AoE silence/interrupt or AoE clash.
  • Group protection/off healing something like a CD that gives the group 30% stagger

Is there anything you wish to see removed or added to brewmaster monk this expansion?