Bring back BFA m+ too

Only when they also give us the Awakening season affix too :wink:

Yes Turalyon, that post here.

1 Like

Players : Can we have M+ deadmines ?

Blizz : We already M+ deadmines.
M+ deadmines we have :

Yea why not, more content is good

I liked most BfA dungeons at the time, with Siege and Tol Dagor being the exceptions. Wouldn’t want to run them again, though, 'cos I ran them hundreds of times when they were current. (I would run Junkyard, 'cos that was an awful lot of fun, mind you.)

Pretty sure I’ll feel the same about SL dungeons by the end of the expansion, too. I can already tell: a few years from now, I’ll look back and not miss Sanguine Depths at all, but would still have fond memories of De Other Side (I mean, Bwonsamdi and Gnomes? yes, please!).

Without any cool rewards except for 1 spec of 1 class.

Need to see all the mog recolors before I can say that for sure, but the mount is cool.

I only care about the hunter one. And that’s ugly as sin.
Also; the mount could be cool, but I’ll never have it. I’m not leveling 2 other classes just to do TW mage tower. Hell nah. Crazy, crazy requirement.

Of course you do.

Soaring Spelltome is - I believe - going to be a pretty cool reward, available to all. Perhaps not for you, but that doesn’t make it any less cool.

Indeed.
Why would I care about other class transmog that I’d never wear anyway?

That DEFINITELY makes it less cool, FOR ME.

Anyway… This is all off topic.
Go talk about M+. I don’t care what happens with that.

Agreed, this needs to happen. Also might implement it for other TW too.

Ohh yeah with BIG D… Twillight Devastion on my tank to melt down big pacs of mobs in ML :smiley:

To avoid arguing with you in 2 different treads i will just quote this in the other one.

Why didnt you post it on your DH Vinzora the one i suspect you be pushing 5s on .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.