Bring back BFA m+ too

The Legion m+ shouldn’t even be a temporary event, just alternate between Legion and BFA each week so we don’t have to run the same 8 dungeons over and over for 3 years.

2 Likes

wait what? theres gonna be legion M+?!?!??!?!?!?

praise N’Zoth!!!

1 Like

Yes, in 9.1.5 they add legion tw and u can do legion m+ during legion tw :slight_smile: i’m sure they’ll do the same for bfa ones when bfa tw arrives.

1 Like

YES!!!.gif

No.

Tol Dagor was the worst dungeon in the existence of WoW. I didn’t manage to have even one run in there without any bugs.

6 Likes

Also mage tower during the legion TW.

1 Like

Since TW M+ uses a different key, and TW loot doesn’t drop from the vault: yes, please, bring back BfA M+. So those who want to, can run it, and I can happily ignore it, just like I’ll happily ignore legion m+ too.

(Not the mage tower though… wanted to, but… damn fel werebear and soaring spelltome. Damn.)

Time to farm harlans loaded dice.

2 Likes

Sounds like you want development and developers are expensive, denied.

Hell no for BFA TW - hated most of those dungeons

F that. Just bring back freehold and motherload.

1 Like

Must admit, FH and ML were my faves - Siege and temple of Sythraliss can blow me far as I’m concerned

1 Like

I’d run Junkyard over and over again. Pretty much the only dungeon in non-current content that I’d do.

So that you can ragequit them?

Freehooooooold rooooooooad, take me hooooooooome

1 Like

Dont bring back old dungeons! I want NEW dungeons, thanks! STOP bring back to old stuff like repeat. It is just because you dont know what to do next patch. Will 9.15 be good? Doubt!

yes please

Am I the only person who despised the majority of BfA dungeons and thinks both Shadowlands and Legion m+ are way more fun than that? If I were to run Siege or Tol Dagor again, I’d do something to myself ._.

1 Like

blade dance goes brrr…
*ok went brrr

Don’t think anyone wants to be reminded of that awful expansion

1 Like