Bring back Metamorphosis

I really miss that spell, it made demo feel so unique when comparing specs

6 Likes

I think demo metamorphis looked unique enough to be different from DH n theres no denying it was awesome looking. In terms of gameplay i think it´d need a full scale rework though. Metamorphis was quite awkward back in the days being some ragtag off tank.

2 Likes

Agreed, I just loved carrying flags in bg’s as demo so much

Yet in WoD it was the best spec ever designed.
For some people was a bit complicated and they mostly complained like you do now.
Instead of ruining it they should have made 4th spec for lock for current “demo zoo”

1 Like

well, the general theme of demonology warlock was always about summoning n controlling powerful demons, not so much becoming a demon themselves so i only liked it because it looked super cool.
I dont think we need a 4th spec, perhaps further down the line it´d be cool if all classes were to get a brand new spec. Infact i would highly prefer if they released new specs for existing classes instead of more allied races and brand new classes.

With talent trees recently reworked im hoping they´ll simply continue to work on the talents. Some classes has quite solid options with multiple viable builds as things should be, others has one mandatory path with not a single flexible talent option. Continue reworking n redesigning the existing talent trees intill we´ve reached a point where almost all talents are optional.

To me demonology should be about summoning n controlling powerful demons that others would never be able to control, lorewise there are no bad demo warlocks. The bad ones are all dead so i´d like to see the whole imp spam garbage design removed entirely in favor of summoning fewer but more powerful demons n making the kit based around empowering those demons instead.
Pitlord, fellord, felguard, tyrant etc. Infact i dont want a single imp anywhere in sight for a demo lock it simply doesnt fit the theme one bit n in terms of PvP the pet spam is the main reason people, myself included hate playing against demo locks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.