Bring back resistances

To reduce the bloat in gear scaling.

Rather than each tier (I know we don’t have tier anymore, but hopefully it’ll return in the next expansion) gear currently gets stronger increasing in item level every time, once you reach the highest ilevel for the expansion, subsequent raids have different resistances instead of just being higher numbers.
It should curb the need to squish stats every other expansion.

Just a thought.

Sounds pretty bad to me honestly.

The only way to remove stat bloat is to remove 2 of the raid difficulties, LFR and mythic.

1 Like

Ye and then you have people complain they can no longer raid higher than normal because heroic will butt F them because heroic will be like mythic now. Or yet alone pug it pre crossrealm enable. Unless you want to keep normal and heroics “difficulty” level.

And then you have the same issue that we had in PvP with the templates (which is the only respectable way to balance PvP in this game but whatever. Given the pvp devs could think ofc.) which is that people will cry the living poop out of ya that their gear progression is gone and they dont feel stronger as their stats remain the same (or being altered so minimaly that it didnt matter)

Or maybe have some overlap between them?
Have one tier’s mythic equal to the next tier’s heroic. +15 ilevels in each tier. And no titanforging. This would also help keep older raids more relevant.

3 Likes

The day blizzard removes this farce of a feature is when i will believe in a god.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.