Bring back Season 2 pvp rings

With the release of s3 the s2 pvp rings have been removed from the pvp vendors, whilst this might be intended (I dont know about this patch but in 2.4.3 the vendors definitely had previous season rings) I think you should be able to buy them still because a lot of players use 2 pvp rings and new players this season won’t be able to purchase 2.

With the new PVE tier token change making pvp gear more accessible I think it makes sense to make the previous season’s rings available also.

20 Likes

bump. Removal of s2 rings is stupid

7 Likes

Cant expect anything from blizzard :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Back in retail tbc is was 100% possible to buy the s2 ring in s3, so the ring should still in game.

7 Likes

This is actually pretty big stuff. Like he said, the s2 ring is still BEST IN SLOT for some classes. And it’s a really good option for most classes/players who don’t want to do PvE-content.

New players/characters who want to play season 3 CAN’T get their BEST IN SLOT item right now. Only because it was REMOVED from the vendor. This is really stupid. The ring is really good for warlocks, shadow priests, boomkins etc.

5 Likes

You had a whole season on you to get it.

Add aswell season 1 and season 2 off pieces as boots and belt.

4 Likes

Vendors still selling lvl 60, even lvl 40 blue items from classic, but lvl 70 epic items are keep getting removed from the game each season… ¿just why?

+This is an rpg game, right? And theres rp realms in tbcc, right? Then why they removed the off pieces from old seasons from the game? Now i cant complete the full looking of my set cause i cant buy the belt and boots…

2 Likes

My alt didn’t

5 Likes

Very good point. Vendors are still selling blue level 40 items and other random lvl 60 items. But S2 ring which is BEST IN SLOT is removed. PLEASE fix this blizzard.

6 Likes

I just ding 70 this week, how can I get my S2 ring please ?

S2 + S3 Salvation ring is actually insane for BGs as a disc priest :frowning:

BRING BACK S2 OFF SET !!

4 Likes

When I play rpgs like final fantasy there is almost always some kind of thing like a hidden boss which will be removed at a certain point and cant be accessed to later. Thats a bad argument.

Should bring them back however.

Blizzard should remove everything before P3, we had a whole life to get it.

4 Likes

Still no S2 rings on vendors. Blizzard what are you doing?

4 Likes

Bump 4 bis plz blizz

1 Like

I’d love for previous season gear to be available for 50% and 25% honor. It’s no different to 3 tier tokens dropping from tier 4. It’s amazing just how much fun PVP becomes once you have some resil and stamina, fights aren’t over in one stun anymore.

3 Likes

Never understood why previous season offset items have to be removed from the vendors.
They don’t remove t4 drops after t5/t6 is released so can anyone find a logical explanation for this?

4 Likes

The same reason as always: PVP is not their main concern, and easily achievable epics from PVP are see as “pushing out” other forms of content, like dungeons.

1 Like

Blizzard ATLEAST add the season 2 rings on the vendor. They’re still Best in Slot for some classes. New players/character can’t obtain them and this is a huge disadvantage for NO REASON.

3 Likes

A blue post please :sunglasses:

1 Like