Bring back Serenity

Davoz

5 posts

67 Human Monk 10290

Jun 3

Serenity is being removed from the talent tree in The War Within to be able to focus Windwalker Monk’s cooldown window around a more consistent window and create opportunities for some gameplay options we’re excited about while reducing resource overload.”

Why delete the option to walk a different path, Serenity fits Shado-Pan also much more and personally it fits the Monk theme just as well if not better than SEF.

I am a PVP (Gladiator) Master Monk since MoP who always saw a hidden potential in Serenity even theory crafting with Legendaries that could synergize well with it before it became popular because of some streamer.

Serenity provides nice, undisturbed burst windows where you have utmost control of your situation in how you want it to play out, who cares if it causes resource overload, SEF is more of a PVE talent which is fine due to the ramp up and lack of buggy SEF avatars whereas in PVP it’ll just get mass CC’d or breaks traps accidentally/incaps which makes SEF an ability you Don’t want to use in 3v3 arena due to how sensitive and unreliable the clones work.

Serenity brings control to PVP and above all fun.

I got excited to hop back on WoW again after leaving because Shadowlands was not to my liking and even havent had the time to play DF yet but seeing Serenity removed for the future has made me lose interest in my old grandmaster despite it being my utmost fav class.

Give us the option to use Serenity like we can now, SEF fits Pokemon/Palworld Master build better - Celestial build.

But leave Serenity up for grabs for the Martial Artist lovers, give us the choice to choose our own path rather than being forced upon because “you have a vision and are excited for it, I for one am NOT”.

It’s fine if there are some talents not synergizing with serenity for us or make it so that Shado-Pan relies more on Serenity since its incredibly lackluster now compared to the “Gotta Summon Em All” build.

Thank you for listening to my rant and insight.

Migatte no Gokui, bring it back…

Just wanted to make another take on it… it was just so well said! Pls give us back the tool… the fantasy… why take away something that was fun ? At least make it a PvP Talent maybe?..

2 Likes

I have to agree. Personally I like it for aestethics as well, I like going “super sayan” a lot more than I like spliting myself. For min-maxing vision is irrelevant anyway and for us folks, who likes their aestethics, this is very big dissapointement.

1 Like

Agreed. :slight_smile:

Agreed. In PvP, SEF has no place. There are way, way too many cc’s for it.

You thought getting cc’d on serenity sucked, oh man wait till legit all your images sit in roots or fears and there’s nothing you can do about it.

1 Like

I love most of the changes to WW monk, but SEF have to go.
Give us Serenity or Weapons of Order.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.