Bring back Tol'Barad!

I’ve been playing a lot of Epic BGs, including Ashran recently, and something occurred to me.
We have several big BGs from older expansions available to us in different forms, on top of the usual AV and IoC:

• Ashran
  • Lake Wintergrasp
  • Ashran Classic (Brawl)

I wonder why on earth we still don’t have Tol’Barad on that list.
Back in Cataclysm, when they opened that place - I used to spend there whole days - absolutely loved that place (the pvp battle, not the daily Q grind).

I would love to see that back as an Epic Battleground :slight_smile:

Best regards
Buibui

1 Like

I never queue epic but they will change tol barad if they bring it too.

Wintergrasp was always attacker win. There was nearly no chance to win for defender when I played during wotlk.

Now its quite opposite.

I have a different experience. Well, not totally different but we saved our Wintergrasp lots of times :slight_smile:

I think right now walls on wintergrasp keep have much more health comparing wotlk times.

Also during wotlk when wintergrasp time come ( it was every 4 hours because people were raiding in vault of archavon to gear their chars) ; you used to take portal from dalaran to go wintergrasp.

All workshops were neutral , so we used to split all around the map. And first fight never won wintergrasp.

it depended greatly on server balance.
On my server at that time we had wintergrasp like 99% of the time because horde just had like 3 players in the bg. Even though they were wrecking balls, they couldn’t defend and attack several points at once

you were winning 7v30 that wintergrasp bg too. blizzard was giving buff. because of server unbalance. you were dealing 300% more damage than enemy. so 1 whirlwind was killing 3 horde players.

Then they removed that buff because it was too op for tol barad.

TB would be even bigger sh*tshow than WG is

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.