Brotherhood of Light PvE, Mirage Raceway, Alliance Dungeons+Raiding

me and my friend want to join i will be lvling a rogue and my friend a warlock

1 Like

They want them thunderfury!

I will get on discord tommorow evening so i can post some stuff :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m looking for a guild/friends on Mirage too, currently my plans are to play a Dwarf priest or Hunter. My Btag is AshyBoy#2285, add my anyone interested.

1 Like

Hi. BC babe looking for home on Mirage. Will be leveling a Druid, Priest or Paladin.
I am mostly interested in healing PVE. If I find a good home, I will be willing to fit char choice into guild requirments.

1 Like

Damn right! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ok here’s what I have from this post and from contacts in game and paying people with alcohol (sorry it’s 24 hours late but got called into work yesterday :slight_smile: )

Tanks

Marbat (Warrior)
Bomm (Warrior)
Chuxie (Warrior)(? didn’t name spec)

If needed
Refardem (Warrior)
Aldor

DPS

Refardem (Polgara) (Mage)
Aldor (guessing Mage or Rogue)
Furylicious (Warrior)
Bobby P (Mage) - possibly (Warrior)
Frostbreeze (Holka) (Hunter)
Tsuyoshi (Rogue)
Tsuyoshi’s friend (Warlock)
Tidios (Hunter) maybe (Priest)

Healz

McKitchen (Holy Paladin)
Refardem (if needed) (Holy Paladin)
Preastor (Priest)
Callii (One of the healing classes :))

Possibly joining

Kesuri
Doriana (Druid Healer)
Martine (Druid)

I’ve probably missed someone if so, I apologise and poke me - especially in the current WoW guild, forgotten who said they wanted to play.

Probably at launch Mckitchen and I will start around IF as wanted to play mage initially (Polgara) and he’ll need someone to kill stuff so we’ll get the charter up and running if anyone would like to add me in game it’s Refardem#2549 I’ll be resetting everything next week as not in work and will redo discord etc and post it here asap.

Btw my friend doesnt raid sorry for misconfusion

Doesn’t matter if they want to join for fun it’s np - plus I’ll make a bet with you that this list will be completely different by the time we’re all lvl 60 :smiley:

1 Like

Just created a new site if anyone wants to register there brotherhoodoflight. shivtr. com/ have fun :slight_smile: ignore the spaces

2 Likes

Looks awesome m8 i gotta work soon is there a way to register? Ill do it if i can when iam back
Btw i had to use normal version mobile version wasnt showing the skins

1 Like

I went to the site and aplied with my warr. She is called Anethma.

1 Like

Chuixie - all accepted :slight_smile:
Tsuyoshi just apply and I’ll get an e-mail immediately and will approve

applied thnx worked

1 Like

New discord up https:// discord.gg/ WrDzTFc no one there atm but enjoy :slight_smile:

Loving the retro website… but what I really wanna know is do you have a tabard?

2 Likes

look at my character - you can see it there :slight_smile:

I’m sold. A tabard was what really did if for me back in the day.

1 Like

Stop trolling you! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I have applyed to the guild as a dwarf hunter. Ingame name will be Holke. Name reserved.

1 Like

All approved mate - welcome