BUFF blood dk overall dmg before 9.2 please its retarded

I dont know why blizzard insist on making blood dk DMG so lackluster and their adding a internal coldown on the tier sets with the next ptr build which i think should be around 1sec or so like paladins right now bdk dmg is atleast 15 to 20% lackluster compare to other tanks and that really hurts agro is a serious problem the rotation is so fun and cool but the numbers are so garbage just buff atleast 10% or 15% overall dmg to the bdk it doesnt break anything not the raid not even m+ it just makes the spec much more smoth like who cares if bdk do 10 or 15 % more dmg in raid or M+ other than the players of this spec wont suffer losing agro 24/7 to some class like warrior
why blizzard is so ressistance to buffing blood dk dmg i dont ask for making it tankier or give us better defencive or maybe having 30% dmg reduce for 3min cd is garbage im fine by getting one shot in some weeks as bdk just give us more dmg bdk damage rotation is not easy like a Bear or a DH but doesnt matter how good you play it your still behind like 15 or 20% dmg compare to other tanks and dont forget dh or monks also increas others dmg done by 5%
just buff bdk flat dmg by 10% or 15% so we can also enjoy the game every player who plays bdk knows that their suffering with agro and overall dmg but the blizzard devs its like they live in some other planet not even watching their own game and fixing it is not problmatic yet they think a tank with the two hand weapon should do the least amount of dmg in all tanks if someone can tell me the logic behind it i would be really appreciated.

10 Likes

10-15 percent sounds ok it would still make them lowest of the tanks but not Miles away like it is now

yeah its a fall from grace,
blood dk is hard to buff though, because they abuse in arena and pvp

Tbh, I’d assume their reasoning is that a BDK gives the healer more time to deal dps and thus doesn’t need to add much dps on his/her own.

The outliers here would be prot pals & guardian druids.

Have you heard of guardian druids? Blood DKs aren’t even on the radar in RBGs.

the problem is dk doesnt have a huge dmg on pull which is hurting alot with agro just play with a fury war or a bursty class like boomie and you see they will cry if they are smart they would wait like 3 4sec before atacking which is again dmg lose for them and its annoying for them
at the same time bdk overall dmg is so low too which again hurts alot in high keys i dont say dk should be the top dmg tank but if dk have to be the most squishy one and lowest mobility tank atleast it should be among the higher dmg tanks or atleast in middle not the lowest by very large margine like you compare the dk to the dh or a monk its like 20 to 25% and with the nerf they did to the dk tier set today with giving it a internal coldown around 1sec and the insane tier sets like monk or even gurdian druid the gap will be much bigger
atm if they add like 10 to 15% aura dmg buff to all bdk ability it can help to make the class feels much better doesnt make it meta you will still get one shot time to time you have your old problems still in surviving but you lose less agro atleast and do a little bit more dmg so you dont feel bad that you failed a key cuz of your overall dmg is low
rightnow the only hope that we can have is that they simply buff the overall dmg of bdk no talent can be change at this point no survivablity cuz it can make the class op and we all know we dont have op class in this game ( not like gurdian druids pressing incarn pulling all dungeon and stay with 100%health by pressing 1 key entirely lets say incarn = 30sec buble ) so just buff the dmg and we are gucci

1 Like

If the aggro is problem they can buff abilities to generate more aggro :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.