Buff defensives?

Do u guys think its funny to preblur or predark the kidney on full hp and still die to it?
To me its definitely not.
What about only real defensive cooldown “netherwalk” sharing the talent tree with leech? is this funny to you too? or do u think this is smart inventive and/or creative?

3 Likes

Our defensives are a joke, to nearly every other spec/class. The best is warrior, they have prob 15 def abilities on 3s cd, so 100% uptime (i’m ofcourse joking, but it does feel like it). So if they can have warrior running around like tanks, why keep dh like this, I wonder. I think we will get buffed even more in 9.1.5!

3 Likes

I bet u we are getting another pvp talent xD,when theres like 7 good pvp talents allrdy, adding 8th wont change shiet cuz u can obviously only use 3 talents…
The class needs baseline defensive buff, either make netherwalk baseline or make that leech baseline. or make dark/blur real def CDs

3 Likes

I agree! Blizzards staff have to be either retarded or they intentionally make certain classes WAY OP in every way possible. It might be so people reroll and not stay on fun classes like dh, either way it’s bad design.

3 Likes

Like, there is no way they don’t know about ww’s dmg multipliers, or warriors defensives, or mages cc/healing/dps problem. They can just tone it down a bit, or buff the other classes defensives to match theirs.

2 Likes

Don’t know what to say about that, but I know Demon Hunters who are really good at the game and knows how to survive the burst from any classes, maybe you’re doing something wrong… in my experience DHs have cheated death on my strong bursts with all my CDs up.

It should be baseline. Demonic too.

3 Likes

You are talking about those 3% of people that play the class.I bet even they get smashed next game after they avoided you.
Dh’s were so good back in Legion,when Leech was a thing,and then people started crying the class is broken/op and they nerfed it to the ground.

3 Likes

Leech needs to be increased and kept as baseline. That’s a matter of fact. Demonic buff needs a longer uptime to help with survivability. Whilst Darkness is an utter joke, I’ve been KOd countless times through it, even whilst stacking it Blur. DH won’t be represented at all in competitive arena until they’re given tangible upgrades.

Leech base line
Fix Netherwalk to be a real immunity which means (not stunnable/controled while using it) and also maledicts shoudnt go through it aswell
Darkness 50% dmg reduction Or cut CD to 1,5 Or 2min in PvP Or rework to suit class design and its play style.

To be honest I wouldn’t want DH to have BFA leech again. I think that current way of playing that DH has to kite before dampening is fine but I agree at the same time that Darkness is a joke at the moment. They should make it work differently because 50% chance of getting damage or not is just annoying gamble for both damage dealer and receiver.

I think they should rework darkness to flat damage reduction. This way DH would not only have better defence that it lacks but also would get better utility and offer more in it’s comps.

And u got 3 times the damage:)

Careful what you wish for, Darkness is currently a very strong raid cooldown - but on an individual basis it stinks :wink:

are you kidding? you don’t want to make the devs work? they have other things to do like removing the emotes

1 Like

Illidari Rations - Item - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)
This should maybe be heal ability instead of a food, kinda like rogue has vial, Dh will just eat his rations during combat and heal 15% or somethingl like that.

1 Like

good idea, too bad they will never think about it

They removed bladedance dodge without adding any compensation for the spec, so since sl we are very fragile against physical damages.

I think they have to give us something baseline like the vengeance talent who increase +20%armor while immolation aura is active.

Nothing much but atleast better than nothing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.