Buff disc in a meaningful way

would you mind buffing radiance and shield insteaf of atonement. Its good if you can cast, you cant cast in current meta. buff instant heals.

buff atonement again, another 20% should do it maybe

radiance heals around 10% hp at best, this is objectively too low. should be double that atleast

buff flash heals too

cheers

2 Likes

without CC disc will never be viable

needs a complete redesign, atonement is outdated

0 offensive utility outside of running into melee like a headless chicken to get ur fear off or PI which every other priest spec has anyway

1 Like

Just buff rapture and radiance.

Also bring silence for disc.

Holy is way easier to play, heals way more and has chastice.

Make ultimate pentince instant cast, druid tranq is instant

Disc should have silence like in TBC, atleast this way you can prevent some hard hitting spells and cc.

Every class has so many micro cc”s but disc has only a fear.

Shaman- lasso- stub totem-hex
Holy - chastice
Druids- stuns, roots, cyclones

Etc

i agree especially with making ultimate penitence instant cast. This is a must, also the cooldown is too high. Should be 3 min max, the cd reduction talents are not getting picked anyways, neither pvp nor pve. Idk man, disc needs another rework imo. Atonement is outdated i agree on that too

1 Like

Druid tranq also doesn’t take away 60% of my HP bar.

1 Like

its a 4 minute cooldown, you want it to be dogsht or what

Disc (and holy) also have the problem that both specs are played in the same or similar comps so if one is better (even if it’s only by a tiny amount) it’ll be far more popular than the other spec. Imo they should change the specs, so that Holy and Disc are played in different comps.

• Discipline
    • Atonement healing increased by 11% in PvP combat.
    • Power Word: Radiance healing increased by 10% in PvP combat.
    • Shadow Word: Pain and Purge the Wicked damage increased by 15% in PvP combat.

u can’t ask more

You can always ask more. Who says we cant?

Belief systems are dangerous

i like atonement but feels like disc lacks something.look at resto sham.they have everything

Stun totem
Root totem
Lasso
Hex

Disc has fear:)

2 Likes