Buff enhancement

Buff enhancement
Buff enhancement
Buff enhancement
Buff enhancement
Buff enhancement
Buff enhancement
Buff enhancement
Buff enhancement

no not some stupid 5% buff that changes basically noting on our dmgprofile.

change the rngness and give us charges for SS.

I am a returner and I made a huge mistake by starting enha. Now I cannot change to something else due to gear and stats.

I want to say many thing about who designed Enha in shadowlands but I will behave.

Agreed. 2 SS charges would solve SOME of the issues. ST the spec does okay but AOE and cleave its lacking and its going to become pretty clear we need a buff once the aoe cap is lifted

For PvP, the issue is much more than that.

I have only one shot opportunity and once I got disarmed, game pretty much over.
all turning around SS and when it doesn’t proc, it is gg as well. Lava lash hit 2k with the current enha setup.

This is just not fair.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/91325418677743616/904989107988623430/Screenshot_20211102-065349_Chrome.jpg

With WFT we’re bumped to B, which is still not glorious.

Pain.

You understand that this rating is for mythic SoD? that means that it is EXTREMELY narrow in scope.

We have 9 bosses that we are just “ok” and 1 boss that we are actually top tier. This has more to say with the damage profiles of this raid than us.

Generally speaking, discussing our shortcomings in the forums is ok, but if all you do is to ask for buffs and believe we are the WORST spec in this game by a mile, then you won’t accomplish much.

Middle of the pack in ST with WFT, bottom without and in aoe we’re bottom too. There’s plenty of data showing that.

Ok then how am I supposed to do then? You seem to know the answer because not just me but a bunch of us from the Earthshrine discord have been asking for changes (and in great detail) for months without anything happening.

I feel some hostility comming from you, but I’ll ignore it (assuming it was not your intent). But here is my take.

Concerning Hot hands build:

  • We are NOT middle of the pack in sustained single target (with or without WFT). On the ONLY boss in the raid that is STRICTLY single target without downtime, we are ranking 6th dps (Guardian of the first ones mythic), ofc without wft.

  • Our funnel is good, but not great, and our AoE is lacking.

  • Any downtime heavily punish the dps.

Now for the DW build:

  • Sustained single target is pretty low (could potentially be on the bottom 30%, but this is just guesswork), while burst is passable/good (considering 20s burst window).

  • Sustained Aoe is also pretty low, with Aoe burst being pretty good/ok (12 seconds every 1 minute).

  • Downtime is handled pretty well (between our burst windows).

  • Scaling is problematic, particularly with mastery.

If you disagree with anything above, I am looking forward to hearing where.

Now for the “buff enhance” discussion:
I agree that we could use some buffs. Our only VIABLE build (hot hands) is good in extremely few circumstances (sustained single target without downtime), and the DW build fell so far behind that even in their “niche” situation is equal to HH (looking at soulrender and painsmith encounters as example).

Taking all this, I can see that we could use some buff to help in some circumstances, but NOT a buff across the board, since we do not need it in sustained single target.

If I was hopeful I would like to see a buff on the scaling of mastery (in a way that would help the DW build without impacting too much the hot hand build), increasing our sustained Aoe/single target outside of hot hands build, reducing the variance/RNG of hot hands build.

I did not claim to know everything, I just stated that if you go anywhere just spamming for buffs without your reasoning and some statistics, people have a low chance of taking you seriously.

Not the first topic I create about it, everything you mentionned as been brought up already, this topic was the “I’m fed up just buff enhancement already” that’s why I didn’t give details, they’ve been typed out for the devs to read a bunch of times, sadly they don’t do anything.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.