Buff resilience ffs

Buff resilience in BGs. 900 resi and i can drop on one rogue stun. Damage is at retaded lvl right now, unplayable unless you got healer sticking out of your buff.
When in combat 100% time i am slowed, rooted, stunned, silenced, disarmed (by a mongo caster, omg ) its unreal. Bringing 3.3.5 to stage one without any tweaks is worst decision you make Bliz. Pve tuned to be laughable and pvp turned to absolute poo !!

2 Likes

Hard pass. Make friends with a healer and most of your problems will be solved.

People have enough survivability as is, assuming they use the defensive skills in their spell books and aren’t significantly undergeared.

I really enjoy all these PvP whine threads.

PvP players deserve all the bad things that could ever happen to them…

After what they did in level 60 classic.

1 Like

It will be fine in phase 4

YEP.
Lolmourne and 130% arpen will fix everything, dw about it.

1 Like

preach. make dks an actual class again

Capped at 100%
Forgot about that weapon

it’s original wrath arena, actually
Rogue bad example, cuz this only class who can play with 70% PVE gear and be good, no one else can do this

Prot war, Prot palla also can do this.

Depends on what u play right now… locks are insane in pvp, so are rogues… Warriors and DKs are also insanely good. Only class that’s allowed to cry is mage cuz it’s complete garbage in pvp compared to classic and tbc

Ur joking right? Im 1020 ress on my priest and every warr half pve gear destroys me in seconds.

Fake casting, using all in my kit for nothing.

The game isnt how it was 14 years ago;. Bk than people didnt came with so much pve gear.

For some classes the pvp sets are nullified by this.

But how can you not defend your mongoloid class:))

Op is right

this.
as a disc priests it’s ridiculous how PVP gear (resilience 1k) is worthless in PVP scenarios, like against all the melees and those pve burst bois.
i have my shield up, PoM, renew + pain suppression and i still drop most of the time under a single stun. like wtf

1 Like

As a priest u need plenty of peel from you teammates.

It wasnt like that in vanilla wotlk.

Yes u need peels, but u shouldnt die from an warrior when u have all ur instant+ supression on you.

Even hydra and other classes good players are saying balance is way off and damage numbers+ ress are off the charts in this implementation

Good day

Yeah, I’m very good at defending my level 60 warrior :slight_smile:

no tnx fast meta is muchh better

#No changes amirite?

lemme guess, just because its benefits your class which was designed for apes?

no cose i play retail damp meta sox
and your class is ape

Damn someone got f*d up

2 Likes