Buff Retribution Paladins!

Blizzard you seruselly needs to buff this specialition as it’s the most underpowered spec in the entire game and it’s easy to counter in pvp just run away from us. Ugh. So heres’ how we’ll fix it. One buff our damage all of our damage by 25% and allow word of glory to heal the entire party like in bfa and buff our surstain damage and allow our proc to reduce Avanging Wrath’s cooldown and give us a holy version of death grip and replace retribution aura with Justice’s aura where we gain an increased attack power by a certain amount of our strength.

5 Likes

You cant be serious, every time i see retri in arena the time they do avenging wrath i get 1-2 shoted.

Give me a break mate, you are a brain dead class like hunters

2 Likes

No lol try to play as a ret and get a high score without getting boosted

4 Likes

Buff you dmg by 25%? Are you f**** ing trolling or what? I get you want too be the top dog class but please, leave the trolling at home…

2 Likes

We have no utility.

4 Likes

Paladins are nothing for 2m after wings, and outside bubble pretty squishy actually, but burst is good, we can only speculate about DF talents but lets hope for the best.

2 Likes

What do you mean by m2 and de?

Ret needs some raid benefits indeed, we used to have aura of mastery in Mop for example. Would be nice to get atleast aura of mastery back as ret.

1 Like

What did it do? As i first got into wow in wod.

Same thing it does for holy pala. If You have Devo aura active it reduces dmg taken for entire raid.

I only play as the dps spec.

Never gonna happen just cause it’s way too strong for a dps to have, you could already argue warrior’s having rally is too much nevermind aura mastery on ret. Ret just needs some kind of good utility and more consistent damage.

2 Likes

Comes from a warrior how rich you ain’t the meme spec Retribution Paladins are.

1 Like

I feel pretty buffed tbh :muscle:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.