Buff sunder armor so that it does dmg

You buffed seal of vengeance so its applied with crusader strike and divine storm and gave an extra dmg ability that has no gcd which is hand of reckoning.

You should do something similar to warriors. Atm its a hell to play as solo warrior in a raid without warrior tank because no one prefers warriors to tank the bosses. You sacrifice the most important window which is your opener, and assa rogues cant handle more then 20 cpm so thats why they dont roll combat rogue and even if they do, they brain wash officers to convince them that warriors should sunder everyone including their mom.

1 sunder should equal deal som damage like 1.5 k, similar to devastate or do so that when your heroic strikes crit with glyph there is a chance your sunder stacks get refreshed.

1 Like

Even better, remove sunder armor as an ability and make it a passive that warrior applies on every hit with a melee or ability.

2 Likes

Yes please.

lol. hopefully you are not game designer

3 Likes

Brings debuff that benefits all melee
cries because it benefits everyone else more than them

Why do people even bring these creatures to raids?

They dont. That is why they are crying about it.

1 Like

At least i aint blocked by half the forums cause everything i say is a meme :rofl:

1 Like

However, you could run with a warrior tank

this and for combat rogue the same then I guess, why not.

Relatively certain the class that benefits the most from sunders is the class that applies the sunders :wink:

I am not opposed to that Either, this is mostly just a “warr buff” to give them a purpose to be brought more than they are.

You even don’t realize the sh*t you said

And you still havent realized, that no one agrees with your terrible takes, like your hunter doesnt have 3 good specs whine. Get a life and touch some grass, you are everywhere and no one wants to even interact with you.

If no one means 5-6 annoying Classic players stubborn with bad faith, then the world is very small.

Btw,

Btw, you received 80 likes while i received 1k3. But yes no one agrees with me.
If you think i care about 5-6 haters on this forum you are st.

But continue to feed your hate within your community and then telling me

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Game Designer Certified.

Now stop talking with me and go join the haters that i have in my /ignore list, alias "the best community of all expansion (classic players)

Make that fury talent for healing reduction also apply sunder stacks … so you have to “sacrifice” talent point for something noone would ever take …

And make shattering throw usable in all stances …

are french players, i wonder why you are so hated. You have less likes than posts, so yeah, no wonder you think your 1.3k is “a lot”, at least i am not ignored by everyone.

and all your likes is from RDF screamers and you know it, just posting the same Copy paste RDF whine every week kiddo :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And make it instant cast

It is an Arms talent as far as i know.

1 Like

Fury does also have a healing reduction talent.

1 Like

Oh okey. Did not know that tbh.

EDIT: Googled it, Furious Attacks. Require 35p in Fury.

1 Like