[BUG] Comp Stomp now requires level 80 to join. TWW hasn't officially launched yet

Comp Stomp cannot be joined at level 70 and requires a level 80 character to join.

TWW hasn’t officially launched yet. The ‘current’ level cap is still 70.

Did no-one think for just a second what would happen with the comp stomp event requirements when the TWW Early Access launched and the coded possible level cap changed? This event is super rare and it’s literally unplayable for anyone right now.

This kind of thing happened back in MoP over 10 years ago and this same mistake is still being made. Unbelievable.

6 Likes

Got the same issue. This is just abhorrent.

1 Like

I’ve waited forever for this Comp Stomp to roll around, I missed the last one and finally wanted to get my hands on all those beautiful WL sets this weekend. Whelp, silly me, to not pay 100 bucks for an early access to a paid game, I guess.

2 Likes

Hey all,

I can confirm that this has been reported to our developers. If you encounter another issue in-game, please do report it, and they’ll be able to check this out for you. :slight_smile:

Bug fixes are usually published in our Hotfix blogs and patch updates, which can be found in the News section of the main site.

Thank you!

Tried with 5 different lvl 70 chars (467+ itemlvl) and they all get the same message:
“You do not meet the requirements for the chosen dungeon” Please fix this.

Ah didn’t see the other thread. Thanks for making me aware and for working on it!

would be nice if u could fix this

1 Like

It’s a real pity that this bug hasn’t been fixed yet since the Brawl ends in 3 days?

2 Likes

One of the most efficient ways to farm honor (for a chance for getting pvp patterns for example) and it’s only available for players that bought early access.

2 Likes

Less than two days of it left and still there’s no answer. So much for the once-in-few-months event.

3 Likes