Hi all,
Guild permissions are completely bugged. I disabled members being able to change their own notes, but they are still able to. I have tried to enable and disable to see if it works, but it makes no difference.
Hi all,
Guild permissions are completely bugged. I disabled members being able to change their own notes, but they are still able to. I have tried to enable and disable to see if it works, but it makes no difference.
There are two guild interfaces: modern and old. Every one of them uses different set of permissions. So make sure to check and configure both.
After the patch it all flows through the same API. Setting a note at least. I had to fix up an EPGP addon with the newer API as it broke with the patch.
I don’t know about API, but right now I can switch between modern and classic guild UI. Note editing is available for me in modern UI (and I can actually edit my own note), but I can’t edit my note in classic UI.
Ok lol, yeah they do be different. I think that’s an issue with permission in the mouse click rather than the actual SetNote function though.
Still that is kinda funny, and sad that it wasn’t checked/tested