[BUG]: Mysterious Greenery no NPC

Unlocked Sopranian Understanding today and a new quest popped up “Mysterious Greenery”. Getting to the quest spot, the NPC starting the Quest is missing (Glimmercane).

3 Likes

Same here the npc is missing Kazzak EU

1 Like

same on Silvermoon EU, no option in-game to report a bug sadly. Wonder if it was even tested on ptr

Hi there!

We have received multiple reports of this issue and can confirm it is not working as intended. Currently, we do not have a workaround or resolution that can be provided. We apologize for any inconvenience while our developers work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue.

If you discover a new issue, please submit a new Bug Report. Bugs submitted in-game do not receive a personal response. Instead, they’ll be directed to the teams responsible for addressing them.

Yours,
Arythwinn

3 Likes

Same here the npc is missing ysondre EU

Same (
carce-draenor

So Blizzard is aware of the bug, and unaware how to fix it

Is this real life, or this is just fantasy.

Open your eyes,

Look up to the skies and see,

I’m just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,

Because I’m easy come, easy go

Next time, test it properly on PTR please! :stuck_out_tongue:

I find it hard to believe, that it has been tested at all.
The players came up with several common causes, that could be the source of such a problem (e.g. overlap with a world quest) - which is already sad, because it shows that we are used to having problems in WoW.

1 Like

yeah this npc is missing on like every server.

They can’t even fix transmorg from the store that people paid with for real money. Doesn’t surprise me.