Bug Report - Connecting it All WQ **Bliz Read**

@Blizzard

Just logged on today to do the Wqs and it looks like the puzzle quest “Connecting it all” is bugged.

it completes but the WQ doesnt go away, so people are sat here probably spamming it.

i did it twice cuz i thought i failed first time but it has given me Cyphers of the First ones 2x in a row now.

so i imagine people will be spamming it to finish their research quicker if it aint fixed asap!

3 Likes

bugs are reported via the in game bug report tool.

forum staff does not deal with bugs or bug reports.

1 Like

In-Game Bug Report

Bug reports can also be filed in-game in World of Warcraft®. Reports submitted in this fashion will not receive a response. Instead, they’ll be directed to the teams responsible for addressing them.

To report a bug in-game:

1. Pres Esc or click the ? button to open the menu.
  2. Click Support.
  3. Click Submit feedback or bug report.
  4. Enter the details of the bug into the Submit a bug description box, making sure to follow the guidelines outlined on the submission form.
  5. Click Submit.

Done, thanks

1 Like

Someone has also reported it on the US bug reporting forum, we don’t have that here on EU

I always find it reassuring to see that others are having the same issues and it’s not just me.

PS … i want my Rep from this WQ >=D

1 Like

It seems you can keep repeating it and get the currency atm, I would not abuse that but most people have tried to complete it couple of times to get the quest to clock off.

aye i did the quest twice, then reported.

no rep from it though, just the cypher currency

2 Likes

Whilst yes it is bugged, you can complete the WQ by using Pococwassit’s 9 energy to bypass it.

3 Likes

You can just use the small robot to bruteforce it for 9 energy or w/e and you get the completion

1 Like

ah nice, thanks il do that :slight_smile:

I don’t have enough energy :frowning:

u get 1 every 6 minutes or something :slight_smile: just need to store some up

thx for the solution ill try when i get my energy back

That’s really annoying too… game encuraging you to wait afk; couldn’t the energy recharge quicker by killing mobs / looting stuff? So boring.

1 Like

Its not just the WQ one that’s bugged, I found a random chest doing a connecting it all puzzle which also has the same issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.