[BUG REPORT] Periodic Destruction

I’m copy-pasting my ticket about the bug I encountered during the last step of this achievement, sadly GM couldn’t help and adviced me to post it here, I hope it reaches some ears here from the forums:

Greetings,

I made “Small Sand, Great Fire” expecting Salgos the Eternal as the last boss, but… Dusty Amalgamation procced.

I did it like how it said at Neryssa’s list on Wowhead, which has correctly summoned all other elementals for me for 12 weeks, but this one bombed.

Now I have to wait one more week without knowing if I’ll ever get the next one right. I mean, waiting is not a problem at all, but if it would be for another wrong proc. then I guess the solution is up to you.

By the way I’m %100 sure I activated shards correct, I was recording a video for it and I checked it from there again to be sure. I guess you can also check it from my logs.

Please help, I just wanted my sidewalking crab mount <:b

Thanks a lot in advance, will be waiting for a response.

PS: Incident occured at 2019-09-18 09:05:00 at Sylvanas EU Server Time.

Screenshot here showing correct activation (and the ticket with a small rant :b)

*UPDATE:
I patiently waited, did the same thing this week and it happened. I have no idea why it didn’t happen last week but screenshot is there, anyways, I got my sidewalking crab mount at last and I sincerely hope no one ever encounters this weird and annoying bug ever again!

lol thats funny.

1 Like

Tragicomic indeed :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.