Bug report

Hi,

I was going to post this on the bug report forum but I’m not allowed to post there because I don’t play on us servers and there isn’t an eu forum for bug reports.

I’ll start at the begining. My and 3 of my friends went to kill flame leviathan on 25 man raid (we went with just the 4 of us).

It was definitely 25 man because I initially went into 10 man but realised there weren’t enough demolishes (2 instead of 5) and went out and reset it to 25man.

We then proceeded to the boss and reset it once (again 5 demolishes spawned outside the boss area) then proceeded to kill the boss using 2 demolishes with 2 players in each) after killing the boss (doing 70 million damage to it. Definitely 25 man, I have a screenshot of the damage meters) the boss was unlootable. Here is a bug.

However after contacting customer support. They told me that yes we did indeed kill the boss and then said they had generated some loot for us. But loot from the 10 man version of the raid.
Thinking this is just a simple mistake since there were only 4 of us you might assume we cleared 10man I replied saying it was actually 25 man.

Anyway after a few back and forth including screenshot of all the characters showing a 25 man raid lockout and damage meters showing 70 million damage, the gms are still insisting that we killed it in 10 man.

So I’d like to report this bug.

One of 2 possible bugs are happening here:

1. Your internal raid log reports are incorrectly showing a 25 man raid id/lockouts as a 10 man.

Or

1. People are trying to enter 25 man ulduar but only entering 10 man. Being given 5 demolishers, 5 siege engines and 5 choppers to clear the 10 man raid. Having to deal 3-4 times the appropriate damage to clear a 10 man raid whilst taking increased damage. And then getting saved to a 25 man raid whilest only clearing the 10 man version. Then not receiving loot.

Kind regards
Semilucid.

Bugs are reported ingame and this doesn’t look like a bug.

1 Like

Hey Kælia,

Thanks for the report. While customer support doesn’t handle bug reports, there may be an issue with our logs (which would need to be confirmed). I’ll try to get back to you soon.

As for bug reports, please do note that these can be done in game, by clicking Anu’arak’s portrait when you open the Support menu.

Hey again Kælia,

Someone should be in touch with you today, please do check your emails / tickets later. :slight_smile:

I apologize for the mix up, the logs issue has been corrected on our side.