BUG - Seething shore - Casting from ship

Title explains it all.

As melee, I’m getting really tired of this bug where the enemy team casts/shoots ranged spells and abilities from their ship, without anyone (melee) being able to attack them back.

EDIT: It’s reported as a bug in-game by several players, but not adressed.

7 Likes

Up !
So being attacked and unable to fight back is a thing ?
Why such a huge bug remains ?
How much do I have to pay to play a non broken game ?

3 Likes

Maybe this is a good time to simply remove this RNG BG altogether!

4 Likes

This happened for me today again. In-game bug reports doesn’t seem to cut it.

Even though it might not get fixed right away (obviously lol), Blizzard could atleast state that it’s a know issue; this because it happens so often, and I know for a fact a lot of players reported it as a bug in-game.

2 Likes

so?
will there ever be a statement from a community management guy?
are you aware of this?
will this ever be fixed?
how can there be time to redesign bgs like AB/WS when MAJOR bugs like this exist forever?

3 Likes

This should actually lead insta bans for those casters who are using it

4 Likes

also noticed this in the rated version of this map so annoying cant cap node because someone from the ship is hitting you from safe spot

While we are on, did they fix exploit in IOC where horde can stay on ship after hangar capture by alliance and continue to bomb quarry so alliance cant cap it.

this may be a stupid question, or i am not understanding the situation, but how can ANY ranged class reach players on the ground with their spells from the ship?

Exactly… exactly

well I tried casting on different areas from ship, came up I was out of range all the time.

so how is this a thing if casters are constantly out of range?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.