[BUG THREAD] Bugs of pre-patch WotLk

Some questions require clarification. Support the topic with likes and activity.

• Random battlegrounds dont work
  • Warriors charge (rogues stuns) dont have diminishings
  • When warriors in Bladestorm he can hit you a melee attack additionally (white attack)
  • Shaman spams fire totem
  • Warsong timer sometimes bugged and dont work
7 Likes

Weekly BG is Strand of the Ancients which requires level 80.

Deju vu. Exact same thing happend in TBC prepatch with Eye of the storm.

1 Like

You can get death-gripped even through cloak of shadows.

• Achievements do not have sound
  • Achievements do not broadcast
  • Carets (those small up and down arrows) are still in the mini-map they belong to Legion.
  • Paladin Divine Storm has the wrong animation (the Cata one)
4 Likes
  • No ping indicator in UI
4 Likes

Pretty sure this isn’t a bug.

Death Grip is a physical ability.

4 Likes

Anyone tried making a guild event using the in game calendar?

Or had the equipment manager bug out?

1 Like

As a Warrior with Titan’s Grip you can equip Polearms as off hand weapon - but they do not attack - the error is the possibility of equipping, not the missing attack.

Also this:

• Can’t invite Bnet friend in group because “Different version of WoW”
1 Like

One more for the collection:

Obviously they should stay when summoned, yet despawn and have to be recast at a cost after flying.

• WotLK Quest Tracker missing
  • Shift Item Compare (Should show you which Stats you’ll lose and which ones you gain)
  • No DK voice toggle in Audio settings
3 Likes

The Insane achievement is also bugged.
If you get Honored with Bloodsail, and then go below it, upon relogging you lose the ticked Honored Bloodsail criteria, so one must get Exalted with the goblins in 1 session if they want to go with the cloth turn in option.

3 Likes

Blue post told it would come later.

No bro, its magic ability

Warsong pvp kill credits for return flags do not work. (100 returned flag and 2 returned flag in flag room)

Death Grip is a spell as it is also affected by a warriors Spell Reflection.

Though, I believe it’s seen as a “Physical spell” so it still grips through CoS (this is how it was in original wotlk)

guild events not working

Druid :
You have to cast track humanoid everytime you enter cat form . ( I remember autocast when you enter cat form )
All the dots from track humanoids are red. ( I remember being green - friendly vs red - enemy )

As I said, I remember it a bit differently, I could be wrong. Could anyone shed a bit of light on this topic ? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everything you said is correct.