[BUG THREAD] Bugs of pre-patch WotLk

Pretty sure this isn’t a bug.

Death Grip is a physical ability.

4 Likes

Anyone tried making a guild event using the in game calendar?

Or had the equipment manager bug out?

1 Like

As a Warrior with Titan’s Grip you can equip Polearms as off hand weapon - but they do not attack - the error is the possibility of equipping, not the missing attack.

Also this:

• Can’t invite Bnet friend in group because “Different version of WoW”
1 Like

One more for the collection:

Obviously they should stay when summoned, yet despawn and have to be recast at a cost after flying.

• WotLK Quest Tracker missing
  • Shift Item Compare (Should show you which Stats you’ll lose and which ones you gain)
  • No DK voice toggle in Audio settings
3 Likes

The Insane achievement is also bugged.
If you get Honored with Bloodsail, and then go below it, upon relogging you lose the ticked Honored Bloodsail criteria, so one must get Exalted with the goblins in 1 session if they want to go with the cloth turn in option.

3 Likes

Blue post told it would come later.

No bro, its magic ability

Warsong pvp kill credits for return flags do not work. (100 returned flag and 2 returned flag in flag room)

Death Grip is a spell as it is also affected by a warriors Spell Reflection.

Though, I believe it’s seen as a “Physical spell” so it still grips through CoS (this is how it was in original wotlk)

guild events not working

Druid :
You have to cast track humanoid everytime you enter cat form . ( I remember autocast when you enter cat form )
All the dots from track humanoids are red. ( I remember being green - friendly vs red - enemy )

As I said, I remember it a bit differently, I could be wrong. Could anyone shed a bit of light on this topic ? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Everything you said is correct.

i glad to see that. please dont fix it :grin:

/shrug

Either way, it’s true to how OG was so it doesn’t matter if its a potato, a cucumber or just death grip.

You can also land plague strikes through CoS.

Hi, after the recent release of Wrath of the Lich pre-patch in WoW Classic, my warlock character is constantly emitting the Amplify Curse (TBC version) aura effect on repeat when not mounted. As far as I know there should not be any item or ability that the character has that is emitting this aura (effect). It seems to be some sort of bug. Is anyone else experiencing this?

1 Like

Yeah its a bug.

“A more powerfull spell is already active”
When i try to use rip on a target i cannot, if previously used rip with some buff on my character, or if the previous rip was used with greater number of combo points, with which it is inflicting more damage that the rip that i am trying to place.

Example i use rip with motw buff active on my feral druid. Or some buff like a trinket.
And then try to use rip on the same target, without the motw, and i get the error message, “a more powerful l spell is already active”.
Same way if i use rip with 5 combo points, and then try to refresh the rip, with less than 5 points i will get the error.

At the moment i have tried this only with rip, it seems that with rake this problem does not exist, but in the case of savage roar, which is a finishing just like rip, this can be a very serious problem, because you refresh roar frequently regardless of the number of combo points.

It doesn’t seem to me that it is a punctual error of the druid, but rather from the drag mechanichs of the spells.

1 Like