[BUG THREAD] Bugs of pre-patch WotLk

BB himself told me :wink:

Well I didnt expect them to do any harm. I see the issue now and added it to the list :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you for including my post, gentle soul. That non-existent BG finder has me very, very concerned. They didn’t even implement a keybind for it and I’m worried about that…

1 Like

Songflower is not working. I know it’s not a bug that desperately needs fixing but for me personally it’s ruined my goal of full booned world buffs on my dk. It’s the only world buff i am missing and i want to level but i can’t :frowning:

1 Like

This may be a blessing in disguise, imagine the Ach. announcement spam in Guild Chat every time someone logs in for the firs time post pre patch. Someone with 500+ ach. points equates to roughly 50+ announcements.

This could be a remarkable step by Blizz to disable the announcement for the first few days.

I’m a big fan of it not being announced honestly, and then the author of attune went and made it a bloody feature of his stupid addon that noone needs in WotLK anyway.

You can left-click on the equipped item and it will open a small tab with the items you have for that slot (but you’re right used to be with alt).

1 Like

True that - I suddenly remember OG Wrath Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching, Ka-ching!!!

If you learn new spell ranks at the trainer, they should always replace the old ones in the action bars, if it is one rank below the new one. This is currently not working for mana classes and still like it was in tbc.

1 Like

I can’t use feral charge cat, on flying targets like in 3.3.5, it doesn’t feel like I’m playing wtlk. if I get to ICC and I can’t jump over sindragosa in flight I won’t play classic again it’s my favorite skill in the game.
I left a certain server, just because I couldn’t use savage roar on dead enemies. but compared to classic it is a paradise, what a disappointment.

Considering most of the bugs indicate that the spells were rushed in and most behave like they would in TBC I think they simply didn’t have the time to do all the stuff properly yet. I must say Im pretty disappointed tho, they do so much trash talking on “fixing” wotlk but dont fix the easiest bugs although they were probably reported for months in the beta already. Classic blizzard, they simply cant sort out their priorities and rather remove genders from the game than fixing these bugs.

Literally got a “target too close” while trying to death grip a paladin point blank to stop his casting (it has no minimum range)

Hyjal waves are buggy - after killing 6/8 waves. New waves dont spawn.

That’s an old TBCC bug, you gotta leave the instance and start over from wave 1.

Don’t stand on the boxes.

1 Like

Tried to make two new characters today. Both ran into the same problem around level 6.
Quest tracker stops working. Not talking about the yet to be released Wrath quest tracker updates. I mean the normal quest tracker on the right side of the screen.

When it happens:

• New quests are not added to the tracker.
  • If I open quest menu and click track it doesn’t show up.
  • Quests that were already tracked don’t update. Even when I finished it it still shows.

If I go to UI settings and reset to default it will remove all the tracked quests, but I still can’t add new ones. Automatically or manually. The first time it happened I deleted the character and made a new one since I was only lvl 6. Then it happened again around the same level as the second character.

Googled it couldn’t find anyone else talking about this.

A bug related with the lore of the game.

Verimathras is not present in Undercity. He should be there until compiling the quest Battle for Undercity, at that point the city should change to a phase with orcs patrolling the city in place of the undead guards and having an orc in place of Verimathras. The current state is a mix of both phases with undead guards and the orc both in Undercity.

About the lag that doesn’t let you play, yesterday I couldn’t loot a single Boj in bt, shouldn’t the badges be collected automatically without checking the boss?

Why is there still spell batching

Also why is my pet retarded it doesnt do anything unless literally forced by repeatedly spamming the keys

Do you have it on defensive stance? that causes that.