[BUG] To Dragonbane Keep! quest is bugged

When i move to the Boss npc, nothing happens, waiting for 30+ mins roughly…nothing…event is bugged.

update: abandoning doesnt help, changing area doesnt help.

For most players this event can’t even been started

1 Like

I ll try to petting the beef a lot of times. I delete the quest 5 times. So it s a bad experience.

1 Like

Update on this. December 04, 2022, quest still doesnt work, event do not start. When you open map you can see timer when next assault is begin, if you wait untill next assault, event just autoreset itself and new time for next invasion (1 hour) is up, but no event start. Its just awful, oh my lord, how bad is this…

I’ve not been able to do this either today… Tried 3 times now gone on the hour NPCS spawn and nothing happens.

Sat there now at 25 past the hour. NPCs are here but nothing…

Done it today. Finally. So someone is reading forums…It started rougly later 3-5 minutes after mark from map dissapears. This is just ridiculous. Why times is not so accurate…
Draenor-EU

You can check timer on the map,the frog starts the thing and it takes like 2-3min after timer expires

Its not buged. Its REALLY badly described and layed out. Basically there are two parts to this.

Part 1 - Gathering forces, this starts at an area south of Dragonbane keep (map should now show the area) This stats about 10 past the hour and waits for nearly a whole hour!!! On the hour mark (xx:00) the event starts

Part 2 - the Assault. This is a patrol / follow quest into the area. Takes about 15 mins - but is tough solo! you need some players there. At the end of this assault you get the reward.

What is massivley the problem with this is that Part 1 only has a timer on the map thats hard to read so people dont realise there maybe 45 min+ and that part 2 assault stays on the map and “active” even though its been completed by players making you think its running when it isnt.

Its not bugged but you have to et the timing right. Not well done by Bliz this one sadly.

It’s very hit and miss.

I finally got this done today, although it started about 3 minutes after the countdown timer actually finished.

I tried twice before this but neither of those gave me quest credit nor event completion rewards despite being there from the start and not leaving the area.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.