Bugged mailbox restricts my transfer

Today my guild decided to transfer to our old realm due to the insane queue’s on the current realm(Gehennas). Because this wont change we decided to transfer. Now the problem comes with when i wanted to transfer my main(Valux) to ashbringer. It kept telling me i had mail. Nothing is in my mail. Waited multiple hours but nothing came in. And nothing out. in our guild multiple people have this issue. And now i need to wait 11 days for a response on my ticket which is complete bonkers. I pay 13 euro’s each month for this game for an issue to be fixed in 11 days due to an bug.

4 Likes

This is the character im talking about

Im also having this same problem!
All my characters got transfered but my main (Rogue) is not able to.
FIX THIS!!!

1 Like

We should just petition Brussels for gamer rights at this point.

1 Like

I seem to remember someone talking about mails from ignored players could hide and others mentioned some addons could be the problem, but I can’t remember which was talked about

I’m currently having the very same issue - While I appreciate there is a “work around” it would be nice to have an official acknowledgment and update.

1 Like

Or spend the time they’re spending making new crap for classic making a web interface to sort out your mail so you can transfer.

It’s 2022 ffs, this should be a base game functionality at this point.

Wish we could have a “Mailbox Purge” thread like the US servers

Mailbox Purge - Active Thread - Support / Customer Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I can’t move either because my mailbox is bugged. Keeps telling me I have mail when I don’t.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.