Free char transfer error cuz of unexisted mails in mail box

@Dollydd: For the US forums? No a free retail WoW account is enough to gain posting privileges there. Good luck!

Thanks for the answer @Saneko, but it doesn’t work for me. I can reply on the EU forums but not on the US forums even though I have a level 10 char…

@Dollydd When at the US forums, at the top right icon where you choose characters can you select your new level 10 toon you made at the US realms and US game account?

If you don’t see it and it was recently levelled you may have to relog there and it should show soon.

Same here, have been waiting for over 24 hours, and nothing in mail. Nothing on AH and no one ignored.

Please help move my Styltemar off Gehennas EU to Ashbringer EU. Please delete my incoming mail (if that is the problem) and help me move.

Thanks.

@Saneko hmm alright, I just relogged but can’t find my US char as an option

Edit: Issues largely over.

@Saneko That’s how I did it and I can see my US account and my trial subscrition when I’m in Games & Subscritions but I can only log in game with the US account when I go into retail, it doesn’t work with classic. Do you think that’s where the problem is?

@Dollydd What you need to do is level a toon to 10 with your free Retail US, then post in the US forum thread about your WOTLK EU toons whose mailboxes you want to get cleared.

@Saneko I have an US retail toon in lvl 10 but I can’t find it here as an option and therefore I can’t reply in the US thread.

@Quasí If this toon was not recently levelled/logged in, you also have to login that specific toon before performing the below actions.

You may need to relog in the forums to show it. If it doesn’t appear, reset password.

It may take a short while otherwise. Check back again later.

Mate tbh this is rediculous, why players need to pay the problem which is raised by Blizzard?
Why I have to boost one lv10 char in US server so that they can fix some problems in EU server?
Tell this story to anyone in this world, should be a big joke XD

1 Like

And now I have to queue another 10hours to check if I have already received the stupid mails XD

The US starter WoW license is entirely free.

If you want faster help this is the way to go. Otherwise you can raise a ticket and wait in queue.

How is this solution to this problem? I can’t log in due to ENORMOUS queues of wating people. I’m serious. I have work. I can’t just skip school and wait for half of a day to log in to the game. I pay for service and I’m 100% sure there is not a single word in EULA that this service is available only during certain time. I urge you to solve the problem for players who agree and demand purging of mailbox content so they can continue to use the service you should provide for money you recieved. Thank you.

@Gintonix You can help yourself faster if you follow my post above:

1 Like

for the love of god blizzard, purge my mailbox…!!
i want to pay for a transfer, i dont want to QUEUE for 9-10 HOURS

PURGE IT!
i cleared my mailbox last night and wanted to pay for the transfer today when i came home from work.

Purge Mattz - Gehennas mailbox now plz.

@Mattz Same advice as the post above, if you want to get it purged faster atleast.

1 Like

Please wipe my mail

Robingood - Gehennas

yeah i know but really cba leveling a char on US server just to post…

@Robingood: Same advice too as above.

@Mattz: Between playing the game for a hour and posting on the US forum getting mailbox clearing help and sitting in queue for 10 hours, I think this is going to save you a lot more time down the line.

I even made a screenshot album after popular request :frowning:

2 Likes